Competition: Austria Tipp3 Bundesliga Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Harald Lechner, Austria
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna. Austria Vienna will host Rapid Vienna at the Generali Arena for the Austria Tipp3 Bundesliga Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Live Score And Statistics
Austria Vienna Vs Rapid Vienna. Austria Tipp3 Bundesliga Regular Season – Round 6
15:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
Austria Vienna 1
- L. Muhl ( 33′ )
Rapid Vienna 1
- M. Grull ( 47′ )
Match ends, Austria Vienna 1, Rapid Vienna 1
Second Half ends, with score Austria Vienna 1, Rapid Vienna 1
A. Grunwald Gets Yellow Card Austria Vienna
M. Djuricin Gets Yellow Card Austria Vienna
Substitution 4 – D. Petrovic substitutes for R. Ljubicic (Rapid Vienna)
Substitution 3 – C. Schoissengeyr substitutes for L. Muhl (Austria Vienna)
Substitution 2 – A. Grunwald substitutes for D. Fitz (Austria Vienna)
Substitution 3 – C. Knasmullner substitutes for T. Fountas (Rapid Vienna)
M. Huskovic Gets Yellow Card Austria Vienna
R. Ljubicic Gets Yellow Card Rapid Vienna
Substitution 1 – M. Huskovic substitutes for N. Ohio (Austria Vienna)
Substitution 2 – K. Kitagawa substitutes for E. Kara (Rapid Vienna)
M. Grull had a Normal Goal Rapid Vienna
Substitution 1 – T. Schick substitutes for K. Arase (Rapid Vienna)
V. Demaku Gets Yellow Card Austria Vienna
L. Muhl had a Normal Goal Austria Vienna
M. Hofmann Gets Yellow Card Rapid Vienna
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Livescore
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna Prediction : Match Facts
- Austria Vienna have played 5 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 Tipp3 Bundesliga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Austria Vienna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Rapid Vienna have played 5 matches are at position 3 with 7 points in the 2021 Tipp3 Bundesliga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Rapid Vienna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Austria Vienna||Rapid Vienna|
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Head To Head
|Sunday March 7 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday December 16 2018|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
|Sunday April 15 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Wednesday October 25 2017|
|Sunday October 22 2017|
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Red Bull Salzburg||5||5||0||0||15||3||12||15||WWWWW|
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Players News and Squads
Patrick Pentz (G-1)
Georg Teigl (D-39)
Lukas Mühl (D-20)
Johannes Handl (D-46)
Markus Suttner (D-29)
Manfred Fischer (M-30)
Eric Martel (M-5)
Vesel Demaku (M-8)
Dominik Fitz (M-36)
Noah Ohio (F-18)
Marco Đuričin (F-92)
Ammar Helac (G-21)
Christian Schoissengeyr (D-24)
Esad Bejic (D-70)
Muharem Huskovic (F-25)
Alexander Grünwald (M-10)
Can Keles (M-16)
Matthias Braunöder (M-23)
Paul Gartler (G-25)
Filip Stojković (D-22)
Leo Greiml (D-30)
Maximilian Hofmann (D-20)
Maximilian Ullmann (D-31)
Srđan Grahovac (M-14)
Robert Ljubičić (M-5)
Kelvin Arase (M-36)
Taxiarchis Fountas (M-9)
Marco Grüll (M-27)
Ercan Kara (F-29)
Bernhard Unger (G-21)
Kevin Wimmer (D-6)
Jonas Antonius Auer (M-23)
Dejan Petrović (M-16)
Thorsten Schick (M-13)
Christoph Knasmüllner (M-8)
Koya Kitagawa (F-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.20||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.15||3.35||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.25||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.13||3.66||2.19||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.97||3.50||2.19||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.26||3.53||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.25||2.24||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.11||3.66||2.21||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||3.40||2.22||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.20||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.00||3.35||2.23||Bet Here|
Austria Vienna vs Rapid Vienna : Predictions
Why Austria Vienna Will Win
- Austria Vienna has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Austria Vienna has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rapid Vienna Will Win
- Rapid Vienna has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rapid Vienna has scored 6 out of their total 8 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Austria Vienna||Draw||Rapid Vienna|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Rapid Vienna||Double chance : draw or Rapid Vienna||Double chance : draw or Rapid Vienna|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.