Competition: Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 16
Kick Off: 18:15
Referee: Victor Hugo Carrillo, Peru
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano. Ayacucho FC will host Cienciano at the Estadio Miguel Grau del Callao for the Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 16 match fixture.
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Live Score And Statistics
Ayacucho FC Vs Cienciano. Peru Primera Division Clausura – Round 16
18:15 , Friday October 22 2021
Ayacucho FC 1
- P. Lavandeira Hernandez ( 90′ )
- J. Romagnoli ( 37′ )
- A. Ayarza ( 80′ )
- A. Ayarza ( 86′ )
Match ends, Ayacucho FC 1, Cienciano 3
Second Half ends, with score Ayacucho FC 1, Cienciano 3
P. Lavandeira Hernandez had a Normal Goal Ayacucho FC
D. Ferreyra Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
A. Ayarza had a Normal Goal Cienciano
Substitution 4 – A. Perleche substitutes for J. Romagnoli (Cienciano)
A. Ayarza had a Normal Goal Cienciano
Substitution 3 – O. Arce substitutes for R. Ardiles (Ayacucho FC)
Substitution 2 – Olascuaga substitutes for J. Parodi (Ayacucho FC)
Substitution 3 – A. Ugarriza substitutes for R. Garcia (Cienciano)
Substitution 2 – A. Ayarza substitutes for J. Guivin Tanta (Cienciano)
Substitution 1 – J. Lojas substitutes for D. Carando (Cienciano)
R. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
H. Riojas Gets Red Card Cienciano
H. Riojas Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
Substitution 1 – L. Carranza substitutes for P. Casique (Ayacucho FC)
H. Riojas Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
J. Posito Gets Yellow Card Ayacucho FC
R. Ardiles Gets Yellow Card Ayacucho FC
J. Romagnoli had a Normal Goal Cienciano
A. Quintana Gets Yellow Card Cienciano
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Livescore
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano Prediction : Match Facts
- Ayacucho FC have played 15 matches are at position 12 with 19 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Ayacucho FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Cienciano have played 15 matches are at position 6 with 22 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 7 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Alianza Universidad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Head To Head
|Friday April 23 2021|
|Sunday August 16 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Carlos A. Mannucci||15||6||2||7||23||23||0||20||LLLWD|
|18||U. San Martin||15||0||4||11||5||28||-23||4||LDLLL|
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Players News and Squads
Maximiliano Cavalotti (G-23)
Roberto Villamarín (D-19)
Aldair Salazar (D-2)
Marcos Delgado (D-6)
Joaquín Aguirre (D-3)
Robert Ardiles (M-10)
Pedro Casique (M-27)
Jose Antonio Parodi (M-22)
Leandro Sosa (F-11)
Janio Pósito (F-29)
Pablo Lavandeira (F-8)
Andy Vidal (G-12)
Jesus Mendieta (M-15)
Luis Carranza (M-7)
Segundo Espinola (M-31)
Anthony Aoki (M-21)
Carlos Olascagua (F-9)
Othoniel Arce (F-18)
Juniors Barbieri (G-1)
Erick Perleche (D-21)
Luis Alvarez (D-14)
Hansell Riojas (D-26)
Ayrthon Quintana (D-31)
Jorge Molina (M-8)
Juan Romagnoli (M-10)
Jordan Guivin (M-17)
Kevin Sandoval (M-20)
Raziel García (M-11)
Danilo Carando (F-88)
Daniel Ferreyra (G-43)
Juan Diego Lojas (D-13)
Aldair Perleche (D-16)
Oshiro Tekeuchi (M-18)
Abdiel Ayarza (M-6)
Adrián Ugarriza (F-19)
Carlos Orejuela (F-41)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Ayacucho FC vs Cienciano : Predictions
Why Ayacucho FC Will Win
- Ayacucho FC has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ayacucho FC has scored 18 out of their total 34 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cienciano Will Win
- Cienciano has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cienciano has scored 15 out of their total 37 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Ayacucho FC or draw||Double chance : Ayacucho FC or draw||Double chance : Ayacucho FC or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.