Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Allard Lindhout, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven. AZ Alkmaar will host PSV Eindhoven at the AFAS Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Live Score And Statistics
AZ Alkmaar Vs PSV Eindhoven. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 4
19:00 , Saturday September 11 2021
AZ Alkmaar 0
PSV Eindhoven 3
- O. Boscagli ( 14′ )
- Y. Vertessen ( 69′ )
- R. Doan ( 83′ )
Match ends, AZ Alkmaar 0, PSV Eindhoven 3
Second Half ends, with score AZ Alkmaar 0, PSV Eindhoven 3
Substitution 5 – J. Teze substitutes for O. Boscagli (PSV Eindhoven)
R. Doan had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
Substitution 5 – E. Poku substitutes for J. Clasie (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 4 – T. Reijnders substitutes for J. Karlsson (AZ Alkmaar)
A. Obispo Gets Yellow Card PSV Eindhoven
Substitution 3 – H. Evjen substitutes for Z. Aboukhlal (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 2 – Y. Sugawara substitutes for O. Wijndal (AZ Alkmaar)
Y. Vertessen had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
Substitution 1 – A. Gudmundsson substitutes for V. Pavlidis (AZ Alkmaar)
F. Midtsjo Gets Yellow Card AZ Alkmaar
Substitution 4 – Y. Vertessen substitutes for C. Gakpo (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – E. Gutierrez substitutes for M. van Ginkel (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 2 – Bruma substitutes for N. Madueke (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 1 – R. Doan substitutes for E. Zahavi (PSV Eindhoven)
P. Chatzidiakos Gets Yellow Card AZ Alkmaar
M. van Ginkel Gets Yellow Card PSV Eindhoven
O. Boscagli had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Livescore
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven Prediction : Match Facts
- AZ Alkmaar have played 2 matches are at position 11 with 3 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against AZ Alkmaar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- PSV Eindhoven have played 3 matches are at position 1 with 9 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWW
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 2 result against PSV Eindhoven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|AZ Alkmaar||PSV Eindhoven|
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Head To Head
|Sunday March 21 2021|
|Wednesday January 13 2021|
|Tuesday April 21 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Saturday December 22 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Sunday August 14 2016|
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||GO Ahead Eagles||3||1||0||2||2||3||-1||3||WLL|
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Players News and Squads
Peter Vindahl Jensen (G-1)
Aslak Fonn Witry (D-15)
Pantelis Chatzidiakos (D-3)
Bruno Martins Indi (D-4)
Owen Wijndal (D-5)
Fredrik Midtsjø (M-6)
Jordy Clasie (M-20)
Zakaria Aboukhlal (M-7)
Dani De Wit (M-10)
Jesper Karlsson (M-11)
Vangelis Pavlidis (F-9)
Beau Reus (G-16)
Hobie Verhulst (G-12)
Yukinari Sugawara (D-2)
Sam Beukema (D-31)
Tijjani Reijnders (M-24)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-14)
Hakon Evjen (M-18)
Mohamed Taabouni (M-23)
Albert Guðmundsson (M-28)
Jelle Duin (F-19)
Ernest Poku (F-36)
Thijs Oosting (D-25)
Joël Drommel (G-16)
Phillipp Mwene (D-29)
André Ramalho (D-5)
Armando Obispo (D-4)
Philipp Max (D-31)
Marco van Ginkel (M-8)
Olivier Boscagli (M-18)
Noni Madueke (M-10)
Mario Götze (M-27)
Cody Gakpo (M-11)
Eran Zahavi (F-7)
Yvon Mvogo (G-38)
Vincent Müller (G-13)
Jordan Teze (D-3)
Érick Gutiérrez (M-15)
Mauro Júnior (M-17)
Ritsu Doan (F-25)
Yorbe Vertessen (F-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.80||2.05||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.05||3.70||2.18||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.65||2.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.60||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||4.00||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.10||3.84||2.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.20||3.80||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.05||3.70||2.18||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.05||3.85||2.16||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.14||3.82||2.20||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.93||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.08||3.84||2.16||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.80||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.80||2.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.70||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.03||3.72||2.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.75||2.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.60||2.19||Bet Here|
AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven : Predictions
Why AZ Alkmaar Will Win
- AZ Alkmaar has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AZ Alkmaar has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why PSV Eindhoven Will Win
- PSV Eindhoven has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- PSV Eindhoven has scored 9 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 4.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||AZ Alkmaar||Draw||PSV Eindhoven|
|Advice||Double chance : AZ Alkmaar or draw||Double chance : AZ Alkmaar or draw||Double chance : AZ Alkmaar or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.