Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 10:15
Referee: Kevin Blom, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 5 – 1
5 – 1
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht. AZ Alkmaar will host Utrecht at the AFAS Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Live Score And Statistics
AZ Alkmaar Vs Utrecht. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 9
10:15 , Sunday October 17 2021
AZ Alkmaar 5
- V. Pavlidis ( 6′ )
- J. Karlsson ( 12′ )
- D. de Wit ( 40′ )
- D. de Wit ( 56′ )
- A. Gudmundsson ( 86′ )
- Q. Timber ( 90′ )
Match ends, AZ Alkmaar 5, Utrecht 1
Second Half ends, with score AZ Alkmaar 5, Utrecht 1
Q. Timber had a Normal Goal Utrecht
A. Gudmundsson had a Penalty AZ Alkmaar
Substitution 5 – P. Koopmeiners substitutes for J. Karlsson (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 5 – R. Balk substitutes for A. Douvikas (Utrecht)
Substitution 4 – H. ter Avest substitutes for M. Van der Maarel (Utrecht)
Substitution 4 – S. Beukema substitutes for P. Chatzidiakos (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 3 – Z. Aboukhlal substitutes for V. Pavlidis (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 2 – T. Reijnders substitutes for F. Midtsjo (AZ Alkmaar)
Substitution 1 – A. F. Witry substitutes for O. Wijndal (AZ Alkmaar)
D. de Wit had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
Substitution 3 – Q. Timber substitutes for J. van Overeem (Utrecht)
Substitution 2 – O. Boussaid substitutes for S. van de Streek (Utrecht)
D. de Wit had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
Substitution 1 – M. Sylla substitutes for M. Mahi (Utrecht)
J. Karlsson had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
V. Pavlidis had a Normal Goal AZ Alkmaar
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Livescore
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht Prediction : Match Facts
- AZ Alkmaar have played 7 matches are at position 12 with 9 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against AZ Alkmaar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Utrecht have played 8 matches are at position 3 with 17 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Ajax.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 27 2021|
|Sunday December 27 2020|
|Saturday August 1 2020|
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
|Saturday January 19 2019|
|Saturday October 20 2018|
|Friday January 19 2018|
|Sunday October 22 2017|
|Sunday May 28 2017|
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||GO Ahead Eagles||8||2||1||5||7||16||-9||7||DLLWL|
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Players News and Squads
Peter Vindahl Jensen (G-1)
Yukinari Sugawara (D-2)
Pantelis Chatzidiakos (D-3)
Bruno Martins Indi (D-4)
Owen Wijndal (D-5)
Fredrik Midtsjø (M-6)
Dani De Wit (M-10)
Jordy Clasie (M-20)
Albert Guðmundsson (F-28)
Vangelis Pavlidis (F-9)
Jesper Karlsson (F-11)
Beau Reus (G-16)
Hobie Verhulst (G-12)
Sam Beukema (D-31)
Timo Letschert (D-22)
Aslak Fonn Witry (D-15)
Hakon Evjen (M-18)
Tijjani Reijnders (M-24)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-14)
Zakaria Aboukhlal (F-7)
Jelle Duin (F-19)
Mohamed Taabouni (M-23)
Thijs Oosting (D-25)
Maarten Paes (G-1)
Mark van der Maarel (D-2)
Mike Van der Hoorn (D-33)
Willem Janssen (D-14)
Django Warmerdam (D-21)
Adam Maher (M-6)
Joris van Overeem (M-8)
Mimoun Mahi (M-11)
Sander van de Streek (M-22)
Bart Ramselaar (M-23)
Anastasios Douvikas (F-18)
Fabian De Keijzer (G-16)
Eric Oelschlägel (G-32)
Quinten Timber (M-27)
Arthur Zagre (D-20)
Benaissa Benamar (D-17)
Hidde ter Avest (D-5)
Remco Balk (F-30)
Othman Boussaid (M-26)
Davy van den Berg (M-19)
Adrian Dalmau (F-9)
Moussa Sylla (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.07||3.65||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.55||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.78||3.28||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.17||3.60||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.07||3.65||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.11||3.70||3.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.11||3.79||3.37||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.78||3.26||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.09||3.67||3.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.15||3.55||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.19||3.45||2.98||Bet Here|
AZ Alkmaar vs Utrecht : Predictions
Why AZ Alkmaar Will Win
- AZ Alkmaar has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AZ Alkmaar has scored 5 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Utrecht Will Win
- Utrecht has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Utrecht has scored 14 out of their total 18 goals as visitors with average of 3.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Utrecht||Double chance : draw or Utrecht||Double chance : draw or Utrecht|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||25%||25%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.