Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Bahia vs RB Bragantino. Bahia will host RB Bragantino at the Arena Fonte Nova for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Live Score And Statistics
Bahia Vs RB Bragantino. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 21
00:00 , Sunday September 19 2021
- H. Rodallega ( 62′ )
RB Bragantino 1
- Ytalo ( 70′ )
Second Half ends, with score Bahia 1, RB Bragantino 1
G. Novaes Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Cleiton Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Substitution 5 – E. Gomez substitutes for L. Araujo de Oliveira (Bahia)
Substitution 4 – Rodriguinho substitutes for H. Rodallega (Bahia)
Substitution 5 – Weverson substitutes for Jadsom (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 4 – J. Hurtado substitutes for Ytalo (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 3 – Weverton substitutes for Aderlan (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 2 – E. Martinez substitutes for T. Cuello (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 3 – Luizao substitutes for E. Isnaldo (Bahia)
Substitution 2 – Maycon substitutes for O. Ruiz (Bahia)
Substitution 1 – Gilberto substitutes for Daniel (Bahia)
Ytalo had a Normal Goal RB Bragantino
H. Rodallega had a Normal Goal Bahia
Substitution 1 – G. Novaes substitutes for V. H. Carvalho (RB Bragantino)
H. Rodallega Gets Yellow Card Bahia
Jadsom Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
Aderlan Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Livescore
Bahia vs RB Bragantino Prediction : Match Facts
- Bahia have played 20 matches are at position 15 with 22 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 4 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Bahia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- RB Bragantino have played 19 matches are at position 5 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 8 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against RB Bragantino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 30 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Head To Head
|Sunday June 6 2021|
|Friday November 20 2020|
|Sunday August 16 2020|
|Saturday November 19 2016|
|Saturday July 30 2016|
|Friday September 11 2015|
|Saturday June 6 2015|
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Players News and Squads
Mateus Claus (G-77)
Nino Paraíba (D-2)
Lucas Fonseca (D-28)
Luiz Otávio (D-3)
Juninho Capixaba (D-29)
Lucas Araujo (M-34)
Lucas Mugni (M-19)
Oscar Ruiz (F-11)
Hugo Rodallega (F-23)
Eugenio Isnaldo (F-17)
Matheus Teixeira (G-32)
Matheus Bahia (D-79)
Renan Guedes (D-42)
Gustavo Henrique (D-13)
Patrick de Lucca (D-45)
Maycon Douglas (F-37)
Léo Ortiz (D-3)
Luan Cândido (D-29)
Eric Ramires (M-16)
Tomas Cuello (M-28)
Maycon Cleiton (G-12)
Júlio César (G-1)
Leonardo Realpe (D-2)
Emiliano Martínez (M-40)
Gabriel Novaes (F-35)
Jan Hurtado (F-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.34||2.72||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.64||3.30||2.71||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||3.41||2.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.57||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.34||2.72||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.64||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.63||3.15||2.63||Bet Here|
Bahia vs RB Bragantino : Predictions
Why Bahia Will Win
- Bahia has a home team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bahia has scored 14 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RB Bragantino Will Win
- RB Bragantino has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- RB Bragantino has scored 15 out of their total 30 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino||Double chance : draw or RB Bragantino|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||27%||27%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.