Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Geoff Eltringham, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest. Barnsley will host Nottingham Forest at the Oakwell for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Live Score And Statistics
Barnsley Vs Nottingham Forest. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Wednesday September 29 2021
- C. Woodrow ( 20′ )
Nottingham Forest 3
- P. Zinckernagel ( 61′ )
- B. Johnson ( 68′ )
- L. Grabban ( 82′ )
Match ends, Barnsley 1, Nottingham Forest 3
Second Half ends, with score Barnsley 1, Nottingham Forest 3
L. Grabban had a Normal Goal Nottingham Forest
Substitution 3 – C. Gomes substitutes for C. Oduor (Barnsley)
Substitution 3 – A. Mighten substitutes for J. Lolley (Nottingham Forest)
Substitution 2 – A. Leya substitutes for R. Palmer (Barnsley)
Substitution 2 – J. Colback substitutes for J. Garner (Nottingham Forest)
B. Johnson had a Normal Goal Nottingham Forest
Substitution 1 – V. Adeboyejo substitutes for D. Frieser (Barnsley)
P. Zinckernagel had a Normal Goal Nottingham Forest
Substitution 1 – L. Grabban substitutes for T. Figueiredo (Nottingham Forest)
R. Palmer Gets Yellow Card Barnsley
C. Woodrow had a Penalty Barnsley
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Livescore
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest Prediction : Match Facts
- Barnsley have played 9 matches are at position 20 with 8 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDDLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Barnsley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Nottingham Forest have played 9 matches are at position 22 with 5 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Nottingham Forest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Head To Head
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Saturday September 5 2020|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
|Tuesday April 24 2018|
|Tuesday August 15 2017|
|Monday January 2 2017|
|Friday November 25 2016|
|Saturday March 8 2014|
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Players News and Squads
Bradley Collins (G-40)
Jasper Moon (D-15)
Michał Helik (D-30)
Liam Kitching (D-5)
Callum Brittain (M-7)
Romal Palmer (M-21)
Callum Styles (M-4)
Jordan Williams (M-2)
Dominik Frieser (F-28)
Clarke Oduor (F-22)
Cauley Woodrow (F-9)
Jack Walton (G-1)
Toby Sibbick (D-20)
Ben Williams (D-3)
Claudio Gomes (M-17)
Victor Adeboyejo (F-29)
Aaron Leya Iseka (F-11)
Brice Samba (G-30)
Joe Worrall (D-4)
Tobias Figueiredo (D-3)
Scott McKenna (D-26)
Djed Spence (M-2)
Ryan Yates (M-22)
James Garner (M-37)
Max Lowe (M-15)
Brennan Johnson (F-20)
Joe Lolley (F-23)
Philip Zinckernagel (F-11)
Ethan Horvath (G-1)
Gaëtan Bong (D-13)
João Carvalho (M-10)
Jack Colback (M-8)
Alex Mighten (F-17)
Lewis Grabban (F-7)
Lyle Taylor (F-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.30||3.18||3.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.35||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.32||3.18||3.44||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.28||3.18||3.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.35||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.28||3.10||3.15||Bet Here|
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest : Predictions
Why Barnsley Will Win
- Barnsley has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Barnsley has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nottingham Forest Will Win
- Nottingham Forest has an away team record of 0 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nottingham Forest has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Barnsley or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Barnsley or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Barnsley or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.