Competition: Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk. Bate Borisov will host Shakhter Soligorsk at the Borisov Arena for the Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Live Score And Statistics
Bate Borisov Vs Shakhter Soligorsk. Belarus Vysshaya Liga Regular Season – Round 23
16:00 , Saturday September 18 2021
Bate Borisov 1
- S. Umarov ( 90′ )
Shakhter Soligorsk 0
Match ends, Bate Borisov 1, Shakhter Soligorsk 0
Second Half ends, with score Bate Borisov 1, Shakhter Soligorsk 0
S. Umarov had a Normal Goal Bate Borisov
Substitution 3 – D. Yusov substitutes for P. Nekhajchik (Bate Borisov)
Substitution 1 – D. Ivanovic substitutes for E. Okeuhie (Shakhter Soligorsk)
Substitution 2 – M. Bordachev substitutes for D. Nechaev (Bate Borisov)
Substitution 1 – N. Milic substitutes for V. Gromyko (Bate Borisov)
A. Sachivko Gets Yellow Card Shakhter Soligorsk
N. Signevich Gets Yellow Card Bate Borisov
D. Darboe Gets Yellow Card Shakhter Soligorsk
A. Filipovic Gets Yellow Card Bate Borisov
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Livescore
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk Prediction : Match Facts
- Bate Borisov have played 22 matches are at position 1 with 48 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 14 times drawn 6 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Bate Borisov.
- So far in the season , they have scored 44 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 23 goals (GD).
- Shakhter Soligorsk have played 18 matches are at position 2 with 47 points in the 2021 Vysshaya Liga.
- They have won 15 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWD
- In their last game, they had a – result against Shakhter Soligorsk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 39 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 29 goals (GD).
|Bate Borisov||Shakhter Soligorsk|
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Tuesday March 2 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Sunday June 14 2020|
|Sunday October 27 2019|
|Sunday June 16 2019|
|Wednesday November 21 2018|
|Sunday June 24 2018|
|Sunday August 27 2017|
|Sunday April 30 2017|
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||FC Isloch Minsk R.||22||7||6||9||30||37||-7||27||WDWLL|
|12||FC Energetik-Bgu Minsk||21||6||6||9||25||28||-3||24||LLDWL|
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Players News and Squads
Andrey Kudravets (G-16)
Danila Nechaev (D-17)
Pavel Rybak (D-27)
Jakov Filipović (D-32)
Aleksandar Filipović (D-4)
Evgeni Yablonski (M-5)
Pavel Nekhajchik (M-33)
Sergey Volkov (M-6)
Shakhboz Umarov (F-10)
Nikolai Signevich (F-13)
Valeri Gromyko (M-7)
Anton Chichkan (G-35)
Denis Scherbitski (G-48)
Maksim Bordachev (D-21)
Nikita Supranovich (D-74)
Dmitriy Yusov (M-11)
Dmitry Bessmertniy (M-19)
Willum Thor Willumsson (M-18)
Nemanja Milić (F-26)
Ilya Vasilevich (F-47)
Aleksandr Gutor (G-30)
Miloš Šatara (D-15)
Aleksandr Sachivko (D-20)
Sergei Politevich (D-6)
Nikola Antić (D-5)
Július Szőke (M-27)
Nikita Korzun (M-18)
Eze Vincent Okeuhie (F-33)
Igor Stasevich (M-22)
Gleb Shevchenko (M-99)
Dembo Darboe (F-88)
Sergey Chernik (G-32)
Roman Begunov (D-67)
Yegor Filipenko (D-21)
Ruslan Khadarkevich (D-4)
Aleksa Pejić (M-8)
Egor Karpitsky (M-92)
Makar Litskevich (M-38)
Đorđe Ivanović (F-12)
Dmitri Podstrelov (F-19)
Igor Ivanović (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.56||3.55||3.04||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.28||2.82||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.56||3.54||3.04||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.39||3.32||2.85||Bet Here|
Bate Borisov vs Shakhter Soligorsk : Predictions
Why Bate Borisov Will Win
- Bate Borisov has a home team record of 10 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bate Borisov has scored 26 out of their total 44 goals at home with average of 2.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Shakhter Soligorsk Will Win
- Shakhter Soligorsk has an away team record of 8 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Shakhter Soligorsk has scored 21 out of their total 39 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Bate Borisov||Draw||Shakhter Soligorsk|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Shakhter Soligorsk||Double chance : draw or Shakhter Soligorsk||Double chance : draw or Shakhter Soligorsk|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||44%||44%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.