Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Sven Jablonski, Germany
Status: Match Finished 5 – 0
5 – 0
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin. Bayern Munich will host Hertha Berlin at the Allianz Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Live Score And Statistics
Bayern Munich Vs Hertha Berlin. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
16:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
Bayern Munich 5
- T. Muller ( 6′ )
- R. Lewandowski ( 35′ )
- J. Musiala ( 49′ )
- R. Lewandowski ( 70′ )
- R. Lewandowski ( 84′ )
Hertha Berlin 0
Match ends, Bayern Munich 5, Hertha Berlin 0
Second Half ends, with score Bayern Munich 5, Hertha Berlin 0
R. Lewandowski had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 5 – B. Sarr substitutes for J. Stanisic (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 4 – M. Choupo-Moting substitutes for T. Muller (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 5 – V. Darida substitutes for S. Serdar (Hertha Berlin)
R. Lewandowski had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 3 – K. Coman substitutes for S. Gnabry (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 2 – L. Sane substitutes for J. Musiala (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 4 – L. Klunter substitutes for D. Zeefuik (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 3 – I. Belfodil substitutes for D. Lukebakio (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 2 – M. Richter substitutes for D. Selke (Hertha Berlin)
J. Musiala had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 1 – T. Nianzou substitutes for D. Upamecano (Bayern Munich)
R. Lewandowski had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 1 – J. Dilrosun substitutes for S. Jovetic (Hertha Berlin)
T. Muller had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Livescore
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin Prediction : Match Facts
- Bayern Munich have played 2 matches are at position 4 with 4 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against FC Koln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Hertha Berlin have played 2 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Hertha Berlin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Bayern Munich||Hertha Berlin|
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Head To Head
|Friday February 5 2021|
|Sunday October 4 2020|
|Sunday January 19 2020|
|Friday August 16 2019|
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Wednesday February 6 2019|
|Friday September 28 2018|
|Saturday February 24 2018|
|Sunday October 1 2017|
|Saturday February 18 2017|
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||2||1||0||1||1||2||-1||3||LW|
|15||SpVgg Greuther Furth||2||0||1||1||2||6||-4||1||DL|
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Players News and Squads
Manuel Neuer (G-1)
Josip Stanišić (D-44)
Dayot Upamecano (D-2)
Niklas Süle (D-4)
Alphonso Davies (D-19)
Joshua Kimmich (M-6)
Leon Goretzka (M-8)
Serge Gnabry (M-7)
Thomas Müller (M-25)
Jamal Musiala (M-42)
Robert Lewandowski (F-9)
Sven Ulreich (G-26)
Tanguy Nianzou (D-23)
Omar Richards (D-3)
Chris Richards (D-15)
Bouna Sarr (D-20)
Kingsley Coman (F-11)
Corentin Tolisso (M-24)
Leroy Sané (F-10)
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (F-13)
Alexander Schwolow (G-1)
Deyovaisio Zeefuik (D-42)
Dedryck Boyata (D-4)
Niklas Stark (D-5)
Maximilian Mittelstädt (D-17)
Lucas Tousart (M-29)
Santiago Ascacibar (M-18)
Dodi Lukebakio (M-11)
Suat Serdar (M-8)
Stevan Jovetić (M-19)
Davie Selke (F-7)
Nils-Jonathan Körber (G-12)
Peter Pekarík (D-2)
Lukas Klünter (D-13)
Jordan Torunarigha (D-25)
Javairô Dilrosun (M-16)
Vladimír Darida (M-6)
Marco Richter (F-23)
Ishak Belfodil (F-14)
Dennis Jastrzembski (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.19||7.75||13.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.17||7.50||19.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.18||8.50||14.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.18||7.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.14||9.00||15.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.19||9.50||17.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.17||7.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.17||7.50||19.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.16||8.50||16.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.18||8.01||16.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.17||7.80||11.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.18||9.30||17.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.19||7.75||13.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.17||8.00||15.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.17||8.00||14.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.16||8.45||14.50||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.17||7.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.17||7.70||15.00||Bet Here|
Bayern Munich vs Hertha Berlin : Predictions
Why Bayern Munich Will Win
- Bayern Munich has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bayern Munich has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hertha Berlin Will Win
- Hertha Berlin has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Hertha Berlin has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Bayern Munich||Draw||Hertha Berlin|
|Advice||Combo Winner : Bayern Munich and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Bayern Munich and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Bayern Munich and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.