Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 14:15
Referee: Nathan Verboomen, Belgium
Status: Second Half 0 – 2
0 – 2
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen. Beerschot Wilrijk will host AS Eupen at the Olympisch Stadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Live Score And Statistics
Beerschot Wilrijk Vs AS Eupen. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 9
14:15 , Saturday September 25 2021
Beerschot Wilrijk 0
AS Eupen 2
- A. Beck ( 9′ )
- E. Kayembe ( 62′ )
P. Bourdin Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
Substitution 5 – T. Magee substitutes for E. Agbadou (AS Eupen)
Substitution 4 – B. Lambert substitutes for I. Nuhu (AS Eupen)
I. Nuhu Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
Substitution 5 – M. Noubissi substitutes for R. Holzhauser (Beerschot Wilrijk)
Substitution 4 – M. Suzuki substitutes for M. Halaimia (Beerschot Wilrijk)
Substitution 3 – S. Gnaka substitutes for J. Cools (AS Eupen)
Substitution 2 – M. Kone substitutes for A. Beck (AS Eupen)
E. Agbadou Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
E. Kayembe had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
Substitution 1 – J. Deom substitutes for K. Ndri (AS Eupen)
A. Beck Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
Substitution 3 – R. Vaca substitutes for M. Caicedo (Beerschot Wilrijk)
Substitution 2 – P. Bourdin substitutes for I. Coulibaly (Beerschot Wilrijk)
S. Peeters Gets Yellow Card AS Eupen
T. De Smet Gets Red Card Beerschot Wilrijk
M. Vanhamel Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
A. Konstantopoulos Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
R. Holzhauser Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
A. Beck had a Normal Goal AS Eupen
Substitution 1 – A. Konstantopoulos substitutes for L. Shankland (Beerschot Wilrijk)
T. Pietermaat Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
J. Van den Bergh Gets Red Card Beerschot Wilrijk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Livescore
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen Prediction : Match Facts
- Beerschot Wilrijk have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 1 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Beerschot Wilrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- AS Eupen have played 8 matches are at position 4 with 14 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Cercle Brugge.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Beerschot Wilrijk||AS Eupen|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 20 2021|
|Sunday December 6 2020|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||8||5||2||1||16||11||5||17||WWLWW|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||8||5||1||2||16||7||9||16||WDWLW|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Players News and Squads
Mike Vanhamel (G-31)
Mohamed Réda Halaïmia (D-27)
Stipe Radić (D-55)
Jan Van den Bergh (D-2)
Thibault De Smet (D-29)
Moisés Caicedo (M-6)
Tom Pietermaat (M-16)
Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly (M-28)
Issa Soumaré (F-11)
Lawrence Shankland (F-17)
Raphael Holzhauser (F-8)
Wouter Biebauw (G-1)
Pierre Bourdin (D-15)
Frederic Frans (D-4)
Apostolos Konstantopoulos (D-66)
Ramiro Vaca (M-20)
Marius Noubissi (F-9)
Musashi Suzuki (F-10)
Robin Himmelmann (G-30)
Andreas Beck (D-32)
Jordi Amat (D-5)
Emmanuel Agbadou (D-22)
Jonathan Heris (D-28)
Konan N’Dri (D-11)
Edo Kayembe (M-39)
Stef Peeters (M-8)
Jens Cools (M-26)
Isaac Nuhu (F-29)
Smail Prevljak (F-9)
Tom Roufosse (G-99)
Silas Gnaka (D-24)
Tyreek Magee (M-20)
Jerome Deom (M-14)
Sibiry Keita (M-13)
Boris Lambert (D-35)
Mamadou Koné (F-77)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.75||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.64||2.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.65||3.55||2.38||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.86||3.56||2.42||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.71||3.30||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.83||3.64||2.38||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.75||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.79||3.52||2.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.45||2.43||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.64||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs AS Eupen : Predictions
Why Beerschot Wilrijk Will Win
- Beerschot Wilrijk has a home team record of 0 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Beerschot Wilrijk has scored 0 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AS Eupen Will Win
- AS Eupen has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AS Eupen has scored 4 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Beerschot Wilrijk||Draw||AS Eupen|
|Advice||Winner : AS Eupen||Winner : AS Eupen||Winner : AS Eupen|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.