Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Bert Put, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden. Beerschot Wilrijk will host St. Truiden at the Olympisch Stadion for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Live Score And Statistics
Beerschot Wilrijk Vs St. Truiden. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Beerschot Wilrijk 0
St. Truiden 1
- S. De Ridder ( 42′ )
Match ends, Beerschot Wilrijk 0, St. Truiden 1
Second Half ends, with score Beerschot Wilrijk 0, St. Truiden 1
Substitution 3 – K. Matsubara substitutes for S. De Ridder (St. Truiden)
D. Lavalee Gets Yellow Card St. Truiden
Substitution 2 – T. Hara substitutes for D. Hayashi (St. Truiden)
Substitution 1 – C. Bruls substitutes for Y. Suzuki (St. Truiden)
Substitution 4 – L. Shankland substitutes for M. Noubissi (Beerschot Wilrijk)
Substitution 3 – R. Vaca substitutes for F. Frans (Beerschot Wilrijk)
Y. Suzuki Gets Yellow Card St. Truiden
F. Frans Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
T. Pietermaat Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
J. Van den Bergh Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
S. De Ridder had a Normal Goal St. Truiden
Substitution 2 – A. Konstantopoulos substitutes for M. Lemos (Beerschot Wilrijk)
T. Leistner Gets Yellow Card St. Truiden
I. Coulibaly Gets Yellow Card Beerschot Wilrijk
Substitution 1 – M. Halaimia substitutes for J. Dom (Beerschot Wilrijk)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Livescore
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden Prediction : Match Facts
- Beerschot Wilrijk have played 6 matches are at position 18 with 1 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 5 result against Beerschot Wilrijk.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- St. Truiden have played 6 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Cercle Brugge.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Beerschot Wilrijk||St. Truiden|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Head To Head
|Wednesday December 30 2020|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Saturday July 18 2020|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Union St. Gilloise||6||4||0||2||13||5||8||12||WLWWL|
|3||Club Brugge KV||6||3||2||1||12||11||1||11||LWWDW|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Players News and Squads
Mike Vanhamel (G-31)
Mauricio Lemos (D-44)
Frederic Frans (D-4)
Jan Van den Bergh (D-2)
Joren Dom (M-5)
Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly (M-28)
Tom Pietermaat (M-16)
Pierre Bourdin (M-15)
Raphael Holzhauser (F-8)
Issa Soumaré (F-11)
Marius Noubissi (F-9)
Wouter Biebauw (G-1)
Mohamed Réda Halaïmia (D-27)
Apostolos Konstantopoulos (D-66)
Ramiro Vaca (M-20)
Leon Kreković (F-77)
Lawrence Shankland (F-17)
Musashi Suzuki (F-10)
Daniel Schmidt (G-21)
Toni Leistner (D-37)
Jorge Teixeira (D-26)
Dimitri Lavalėe (D-27)
Daiki Hashioka (M-4)
Mory Konate (M-6)
Christopher Durkin (M-32)
Liberato Cacace (M-13)
Steve De Ridder (F-16)
Daichi Hayashi (F-15)
Yuma Suzuki (F-9)
Wim Vanmarsenille (G-35)
Jonathan Buatu-Mananga (D-39)
Ko Matsubara (D-2)
Wolke Janssens (F-22)
Christian Brüls (M-44)
Tatsuya Ito (F-23)
Taichi Hara (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.45||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||3.58||2.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.45||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.38||3.45||2.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.48||3.43||2.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.36||3.40||2.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.51||3.58||2.71||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.49||3.50||2.69||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.47||3.40||2.62||Bet Here|
Beerschot Wilrijk vs St. Truiden : Predictions
Why Beerschot Wilrijk Will Win
- Beerschot Wilrijk has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Beerschot Wilrijk has scored 0 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why St. Truiden Will Win
- St. Truiden has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- St. Truiden has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Beerschot Wilrijk||Draw||St. Truiden|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or St. Truiden||Double chance : draw or St. Truiden||Double chance : draw or St. Truiden|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.