Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Miguel Nogueira, Portugal
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente. Belenenses will host GIL Vicente at the EstÃ¡dio Dr. MagalhÃ£es Pessoa for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Live Score And Statistics
Belenenses Vs GIL Vicente. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 6
17:00 , Saturday September 18 2021
GIL Vicente 0
Substitution 1 – A. Camara substitutes for C. Akas (Belenenses)
Carraca Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
S. Sithole Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
Carvalho Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Pedrinho Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
Talocha Gets Yellow Card GIL Vicente
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Livescore
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente Prediction : Match Facts
- Belenenses have played 5 matches are at position 18 with 2 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Belenenses.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- GIL Vicente have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against GIL Vicente.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Head To Head
|Monday April 26 2021|
|Monday January 4 2021|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Sunday January 12 2020|
|Saturday May 23 2015|
|Sunday January 18 2015|
|Sunday April 6 2014|
|Sunday December 1 2013|
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Players News and Squads
Luis Felipe (G-1)
Yohan Tavares (D-32)
Tomás Ribeiro (D-4)
César Sousa (M-16)
Sphephelo Sithole (M-8)
Chima Akas (M-27)
Francisco Coelho (F-19)
Rafael Camacho (F-64)
João Monteiro (G-31)
Christian Marques (D-24)
Thibang Phete (M-21)
Trova Boni (D-33)
Andrija Luković (M-11)
Pedro Nuno (M-7)
Abel Camará (F-29)
Alioune Ndour (F-18)
Žiga Frelih (G-1)
Zé Carlos (D-2)
Lucas Cunha (D-3)
Rúben Fernandes (D-26)
Kanya Fujimoto (M-10)
Vítor Carvalho (M-21)
Bilel Aouacheria (F-7)
Fran Navarro (F-9)
Samuel Lino (F-29)
Brian Araújo (G-12)
Henrique Gomes (D-55)
Emmanuel Hackman (D-5)
Diogo Silva (D-4)
Giorgi Aburjania (M-15)
Matheus Bueno (M-57)
Boubacar Hanne (M-17)
Élder Santana (F-93)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.05||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.20||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.25||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.28||3.26||2.28||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.23||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.53||3.13||2.33||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.31||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.28||3.26||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.40||3.12||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.35||3.05||2.21||Bet Here|
Belenenses vs GIL Vicente : Predictions
Why Belenenses Will Win
- Belenenses has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Belenenses has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why GIL Vicente Will Win
- GIL Vicente has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- GIL Vicente has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or GIL Vicente and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||36%||36%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.