Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Fabio Melo, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Belenenses vs Moreirense. Belenenses will host Moreirense at the EstÃ¡dio Dr. MagalhÃ£es Pessoa for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Live Score And Statistics
Belenenses Vs Moreirense. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
- C. Akas ( 29′ )
- S. Vitoria ( 21′ )
- Andre Luis ( 86′ )
Match ends, Belenenses 1, Moreirense 1
Second Half ends, with score Belenenses 1, Moreirense 1
L. Rosic Gets Yellow Card Moreirense
T. Phete Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
Substitution 4 – Diogo Calila substitutes for A. Ndour (Belenenses)
Petit Gets Red Card Belenenses
Andre Luis had a Normal Goal Moreirense
Substitution 5 – D. Lacerda substitutes for Paulinho (Moreirense)
Substitution 4 – R. Conceicao substitutes for F. Pires (Moreirense)
A. Lukovic Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
I. Camara Gets Yellow Card Moreirense
L. F. da Silva Nunes Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
Substitution 3 – C. Sousa substitutes for Chico Teixeira (Belenenses)
Substitution 2 – A. Lukovic substitutes for A. Sousa (Belenenses)
Substitution 3 – I. Camara substitutes for F. Soares (Moreirense)
T. Boni Gets Red Card Belenenses
Substitution 2 – G. B. Franco substitutes for S. Vitoria (Moreirense)
Substitution 1 – Andre Luis substitutes for F. Pacheco (Moreirense)
A. Sousa Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
Yan Gets Yellow Card Moreirense
S. Vitoria Gets Yellow Card Moreirense
Substitution 1 – R. Camacho substitutes for N. Pedro (Belenenses)
T. Ribeiro Gets Yellow Card Belenenses
C. Akas had a Normal Goal Belenenses
S. Vitoria had a Missed Penalty Moreirense
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Livescore
Belenenses vs Moreirense Prediction : Match Facts
- Belenenses have played 3 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Belenenses.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Moreirense have played 3 matches are at position 15 with 1 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Moreirense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Head To Head
|Monday March 1 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday July 11 2020|
|Sunday December 15 2019|
|Monday February 4 2019|
|Monday August 27 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Friday May 12 2017|
|Monday January 9 2017|
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Players News and Squads
Luis Philippe (G-1)
Thibang Phete (D-21)
Tomás Ribeiro (D-4)
Chima Akas (D-27)
Francisco Coelho (M-19)
Trova Boni (M-33)
Afonso Sousa (M-10)
Pedro Nuno (M-7)
Alioune Ndour (F-18)
João Monteiro (G-31)
Diogo Calila (D-2)
Rafael Camacho (M-64)
Jordan van der Gaag (M-23)
César Sousa (M-16)
Nilton Varela (D-5)
Andrija Luković (M-11)
Rafael Santos (M-20)
Luís Mota (F-15)
Mateus Pasinato (G-14)
Artur Jorge (D-4)
Steven Vitória (D-19)
Lazar Rosić (D-3)
Paulinho Mota (M-77)
Filipe Soares (M-21)
Fábio Pacheco (M-6)
Abdu Conte (M-5)
Yan Santos (F-11)
Rafael Martins (F-99)
Felipe Pires (F-10)
Miguel Oliveira (G-36)
Rodrigo Conceição (D-2)
Abdoulaye Ba (D-30)
Sori Mané (M-16)
Ibrahima Camará (M-8)
Rúben Ramos (M-66)
Gonçalo Franco (M-88)
Derik Lacerda (F-27)
André Luis (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.40||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.42||3.06||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.32||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.05||2.26||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.47||3.25||2.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.15||2.31||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.42||3.06||2.34||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.40||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||2.90||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.38||3.13||2.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.20||2.97||2.31||Bet Here|
Belenenses vs Moreirense : Predictions
Why Belenenses Will Win
- Belenenses has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Belenenses has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Moreirense Will Win
- Moreirense has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Moreirense has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Moreirense and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Moreirense and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Moreirense and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.