Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction. Benfica will host Maritimo at Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica in da Luz Lisboa for this Portugal Primeira Liga clash.
Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction: Match Facts
- Benfica has played 28 matches are at position 2 with 69 points in this 2018-2019 Portugal Primeira Liga.
- They have won 22 times, drawn 3 times and lost 3 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games. (WWWWD)
- Their last game played was a 4-2 home win over Vitoria Setubal
- So far in this season they have scored 77 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +53 goals.
- Maritimo has played 24 matches is at position 10 with 33 points in this 2018-19 Portuguese Primeira Liga.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 3 times and lost 16 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games. :- (WLWLW)
- Their last game played a 2-0 home win over Feirense.
- So far in this season they have scored 21 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -13 goals.
Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 55 games with Benfica recording 37 wins whereas Maritimo has 8 wins and 10 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played between them have ended in 3 wins for Benfica, 1 win for Maritimo and 1 draw.
- Their last match played they recorded a 1-0 away win for Benfica on
Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction: Players News and Squads
BENFICA PREDICTED LINE UP: O. Vlachodimos Alex Grimaldo Ruben Dias Andre Almeida Pizzi Jardel L. Fejsa H. Seferovic Rafa Silva Gabriel Gedson Fernandes.
WHO TO WATCH: H. Seferovicis the leading top goal scorer with 18 goals.
MARITIMO PREDICTED LINE UP: Zainadine Junior J. Correa Joel Fábio China Bebeto J. Vuković Lucas Áfrico Edgar Costa Charles Rodrigo Pinho
WHO TO WATCH: Joel is the leading top goal scorer with 6 goals.
Why Benfica will win
Let’s focus on their h2h matches first, they have played 55 matches with 37 wins while the opponent only managed to take 8 wins. At home, they managed to win 6 out of 7 recent matches played with the other a draw. They have also won 4 out of their 5 overall matches.
Why Maritimo will win
Looking at their 5 recent matches they were able to secure 3 wins and 2 losses.
Benfica vs Maritimo Prediction.
Most factors are favoring the home team. They are fighting for the top of the table where they are down by 3 points with a match in hand which is why they cannot afford to lose this game.
Our Verdict: home win
Daily Games[table “6” not found /]