Bet365 USA with a Bonus free Bet in 2020
Best online sportsbook in the US today.
The traditional Bookie, in the US, used to be a guy you meet at a bar in a seedy part of town or at the Racetrack who took your bets in a camouflaged hidden are since betting on sports was illegal. Or you could use a VPN and open an offshore account for those who were technologically savvy.
Well, a certain supreme court ruling changed all that in 2018 and now your bookie might still be the same guy at the same bar or the online guy has moved back from offshore exotic locations with the same end result. The only person you gotta worry about now is the Moral police and not the actual cops.
Since we live in the digital age, it is only inevitable that most legal sportsbooks have now moved online to get close to their customers.
I mean Why worry about that racetrack bookie when all you have to do is fire up your digital device and bet to your heart’s content from the comfort of your own home.
Having said that, as with everything on the internet today, not all sportsbooks are created equal and a review of the plethora of sports betting apps hitting the market today can help unclutter some of that mess.
Why bet with them?
The internet is full of danger and scams are abundant. Cons hide behind computer screens from across the world ready to pounce on the unsuspecting, they will quickly drain your bank account and mobile wallet using sophisticated phishing emails and fake sports betting apps. Finding a legitimate site should be the key driver to any wagering venture. Do not be fooled into believing the hype, as it is often said if it is too good to be true then it is. The only secure way is to bet with these reviewed and certified online sportsbooks.
The popularity of an online sportsbook is ever increasing.
Over and over, someone asks me for the most prestigious sportsbooks in the US today as their popularity has soared since they became legal and states clamor to pass legislation to allow sports betting within their borders.
But before I answer this question I would like to answer a different more critical question and that is what to look for when choosing an online sportsbook since only the ones that check off all these boxes will pass the mustard and then after getting that list do we then find the gem.
What to look for when choosing an online sportsbook
here is a quick rundown of what to consider when choosing an online sportsbook with detailed explanations following.
- Quick Payouts
- Fine Print
- Customer Service
- Wagering Limits
- Security – The most critical factor when choosing an online sportsbook is security because you simply do not want o lose your money to a clandestine hacker before you even wager. An online bookmaker must have the highest level of encryption on its online app or website. At a minimum, 254-bit encryption should be deployed a simple trick would be to make sure that the site you are visiting has a padlock in the browser window as shown in the diagram below.
2. Legitimacy – In as much as sports betting has become legal in the US since 2018, most states are in the process of enacting their own legal framework to allow betting within their borders so before jumping on an online sportsbook make sure that the entity is legally allowed to operate within your specific state borders and the US as a whole before you commit your funds and get into trouble.
3. Quick Payouts – After winning your wager, you want your winnings instantly without delay and the best online sportsbook should be able to do this as fast as possible. Delays in payouts might suggest a struggling or illegitimate bookmaker.
4. Funding – The best online bookmaker should provide you with an unlimited range of payment options, the more the better and if its fee then even better.
5. Fine Print – It is always advisable to read the fine print of any sportsbook especially when it comes to payouts, if you lose your funds there is usually not a peep in your directions but mostly you will hear stories of big winners who are denied their winni9ngs because of some technicality, a recent story of Jade Roper who recently won $1 million dollars in a fantasy league only to have it stripped away from her because of a mundane rule about cheating. Sports gambling giant DraftKings refused to give the former “Bachelor” contestant the $1 million prize for winning an online fantasy football contest after she and her husband were accused of cheating. My point here is not to argue the merits of her case but to highlight what happens when one does not read the fine print from these bookmakers.
6. Variety of Bets – There is literally thousands of bets one can place on sports events around the globe in a day and the best sportsbook gotta be able to provide one access to all these bet opportunities.
7. Bonuses – To find the best sportsbook, look for one that offers the most discounts when signing up and continued use of their platform since customer loyalty is always key in this industry. You should have at least
- Account opening bonus
- Promo codes
- Partial refunds for lost bets
- Free intro bonus
- Free Bets
- Referral Bonus
- Free deposits
8. Customer Service – The top online sportsbook should also have top-notch customer service since, without a brick and mortar location, customer service agents are on the frontline when dealing with customers and it helps build trust.
9. Wagering – The top online sportsbook should have the biggest variety of accepted wagers including custom offerings to satisfy any bettor. This is an option that one should demand when choosing the bookmaker.
10. Availability – You also want the sportsbook to be available at all times, day and night to accept wagers at your convenience and not their own. The goal of this venture is to be customer-centric after all.
11. Reviews – Real and verifiable reviews from real customers should give one an inkling on which bookmakers to pursue.
Bovada, DraftKings, FanDuel
Instantly as soon as the event is over but sometimes up to 24 hrs
at this time there is no prohibition as long as the state you reside in has enacted the legislation necessary to allow online sports betting
For most legitimate sportsbooks their online extensions are pretty safe. Just remember to go with a legitimate and legal entity.
Yes, one can use these sites with their mobile device either via browser or downloadable apps.
Apps like DraftKings and FanDuel are some of the popular sports betting apps around they should be a great place to start.