Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: David Webb, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 4
1 – 4
Birmingham vs Fulham. Birmingham will host Fulham at the St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Birmingham vs Fulham : Live Score And Statistics
Birmingham Vs Fulham. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- T. Deeney ( 87′ )
- D. Odoi ( 10′ )
- A. Mitrovic ( 44′ )
- H. Wilson ( 54′ )
- A. Mitrovic ( 84′ )
Match ends, Birmingham 1, Fulham 4
Second Half ends, with score Birmingham 1, Fulham 4
T. Deeney had a Penalty Birmingham
A. Mitrovic had a Normal Goal Fulham
Substitution 3 – A. Mawson substitutes for H. Wilson (Fulham)
Substitution 3 – C. Aneke substitutes for T. Chong (Birmingham)
Substitution 2 – I. Cavaleiro substitutes for B. Reid (Fulham)
G. Gardner Gets Yellow Card Birmingham
Substitution 1 – D. Quina substitutes for H. Reed (Fulham)
Substitution 2 – G. Gardner substitutes for J. Bela (Birmingham)
H. Wilson had a Normal Goal Fulham
Substitution 1 – T. Deeney substitutes for S. Hogan (Birmingham)
T. Chong Gets Yellow Card Birmingham
A. Mitrovic had a Penalty Fulham
J. Seri Gets Yellow Card Fulham
D. Odoi had a Normal Goal Fulham
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Birmingham vs Fulham : Livescore
Birmingham vs Fulham Prediction : Match Facts
- Birmingham have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Derby.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Fulham have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 13 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Blackpool.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Birmingham vs Fulham : Head To Head
|Tuesday August 24 2021|
|Saturday July 4 2020|
|Saturday November 9 2019|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Saturday December 9 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Saturday September 10 2016|
|Saturday March 19 2016|
|Saturday November 7 2015|
|Saturday February 7 2015|
Birmingham vs Fulham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Birmingham vs Fulham : Players News and Squads
Matija Šarkić (G-13)
Marc Roberts (D-4)
Harlee Dean (D-12)
Kristian Pedersen (D-3)
Maxime Colin (M-2)
Ivan Šunjić (M-34)
Ryan Woods (M-6)
Jérémie Bela (M-11)
Tahith Chong (F-7)
Lukas Jutkiewicz (F-10)
Scott Hogan (F-9)
Connal Trueman (G-27)
George Friend (D-5)
Dion Sanderson (D-21)
Gary Gardner (M-20)
Riley McGree (M-18)
Troy Deeney (F-36)
Chuks Aneke (F-15)
Paulo Gazzaniga (G-21)
Denis Odoi (D-4)
Tosin Adarabioyo (D-16)
Tim Ream (D-13)
Joe Bryan (D-23)
Jean-Michaël Seri (M-24)
Harrison Reed (M-6)
Nathaniel Chalobah (M-12)
Harry Wilson (F-8)
Aleksandar Mitrović (F-9)
Bobby Reid (F-14)
Marek Rodák (G-1)
Alfie Mawson (D-26)
Antonee Robinson (D-33)
Domingos Quina (M-20)
Neeskens Kebano (M-7)
Ivan Cavaleiro (F-17)
Rodrigo Muniz (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Birmingham vs Fulham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.70||3.40||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.75||3.30||1.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.80||3.45||2.06||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.55||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.75||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.55||3.30||2.01||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.78||3.44||2.08||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.10||2.90||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.75||3.33||2.03||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.55||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.55||3.15||2.07||Bet Here|
Birmingham vs Fulham : Predictions
Why Birmingham Will Win
- Birmingham has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Birmingham has scored 2 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fulham Will Win
- Fulham has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fulham has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Fulham||Double chance : draw or Fulham||Double chance : draw or Fulham|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||27%||27%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.