Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Matt Donohue, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Blackburn vs Coventry. Blackburn will host Coventry at the Ewood Park for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Blackburn vs Coventry : Live Score And Statistics
Blackburn Vs Coventry. England Championship Regular Season – Round 12
14:00 , Saturday October 16 2021
- J. Rothwell ( 39′ )
- S. Gallagher ( 45′ )
- T. Walker ( 62′ )
- T. Kaminski ( 68′ )
Match ends, Blackburn 2, Coventry 2
Second Half ends, with score Blackburn 2, Coventry 2
G. Hamer Gets Yellow Card Coventry
Substitution 2 – M. Waghorn substitutes for T. Walker (Coventry)
T. Kane Gets Yellow Card Coventry
Substitution 3 – B. Brereton substitutes for S. Gallagher (Blackburn)
J. P. van Hecke Gets Yellow Card Blackburn
T. Kaminski had a Own Goal Coventry
Substitution 2 – I. Poveda substitutes for T. Dolan (Blackburn)
Substitution 1 – J. Davenport substitutes for J. Buckley (Blackburn)
Substitution 1 – G. Hamer substitutes for B. Sheaf (Coventry)
T. Walker had a Normal Goal Coventry
S. Gallagher had a Normal Goal Blackburn
J. Rothwell had a Normal Goal Blackburn
J. Buckley Gets Yellow Card Blackburn
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Blackburn vs Coventry : Livescore
Blackburn vs Coventry Prediction : Match Facts
- Blackburn have played 11 matches are at position 8 with 16 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Blackburn.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Coventry have played 11 matches are at position 3 with 22 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 7 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 1 result against Coventry.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Blackburn vs Coventry : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Tuesday August 8 2017|
Blackburn vs Coventry : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Blackburn vs Coventry : Players News and Squads
Thomas Kaminski (G-1)
Ryan Nyambe (D-2)
Jan Paul van Hecke (D-25)
Daniel Ayala (D-5)
Darragh Lenihan (D-26)
Adetayo Edun (D-20)
John Buckley (M-21)
Lewis Travis (M-27)
Joe Rothwell (M-8)
Sam Gallagher (F-9)
Tyrhys Dolan (F-10)
Aynsley Pears (G-13)
Leighton Clarkson (M-19)
Jacob Davenport (M-6)
Bradley Johnson (M-4)
Ben Brereton (F-22)
Daniel Butterworth (F-14)
Ian Carlo Poveda (F-30)
Simon Moore (G-1)
Dominic Hyam (D-15)
Kyle McFadzean (D-5)
Michael Rose (D-4)
Fankaty Dabo (M-23)
Liam Kelly (M-6)
Ben Sheaf (M-14)
Todd Kane (M-20)
Callum O’Hare (F-10)
Tyler Walker (F-19)
Viktor Gyökeres (F-17)
Ben Wilson (G-13)
Jamie Allen (M-8)
Gustavo Hamer (D-38)
Jodi Jones (F-7)
Jordan Shipley (M-26)
Fabio Tavares (F-30)
Martyn Waghorn (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Blackburn vs Coventry : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.78||3.48||2.55||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.68||3.30||2.48||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.25||2.46||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.78||3.48||2.55||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.84||3.15||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.88||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.69||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
Blackburn vs Coventry : Predictions
Why Blackburn Will Win
- Blackburn has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Blackburn has scored 12 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 2.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Coventry Will Win
- Coventry has an away team record of 6 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Coventry has scored 14 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Blackburn or draw||Double chance : Blackburn or draw||Double chance : Blackburn or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||88%||88%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.