Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: John Brooks, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Blackburn vs Hull City. Blackburn will host Hull City at the Ewood Park for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Blackburn vs Hull City : Live Score And Statistics
Blackburn Vs Hull City. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- D. Ayala ( 61′ )
- B. Brereton ( 65′ )
Hull City 0
Match ends, Blackburn 2, Hull City 0
Second Half ends, with score Blackburn 2, Hull City 0
Substitution 3 – J. Davenport substitutes for T. Dolan (Blackburn)
D. Bernard Gets Yellow Card Hull City
Substitution 3 – T. Smith substitutes for M. Wilks (Hull City)
H. Pickering Gets Yellow Card Blackburn
Substitution 2 – R. Longman substitutes for J. Magennis (Hull City)
Substitution 1 – G. Moncur substitutes for M. Smith (Hull City)
B. Brereton had a Normal Goal Blackburn
D. Ayala had a Normal Goal Blackburn
C. Elder Gets Yellow Card Hull City
Substitution 2 – D. Butterworth substitutes for L. Clarkson (Blackburn)
Substitution 1 – R. Khadra substitutes for J. Buckley (Blackburn)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Blackburn vs Hull City : Livescore
Blackburn vs Hull City Prediction : Match Facts
- Blackburn have played 5 matches are at position 10 with 8 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Blackburn.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Hull City have played 5 matches are at position 18 with 4 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Hull City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Blackburn vs Hull City : Head To Head
|Tuesday February 11 2020|
|Tuesday August 20 2019|
|Saturday January 26 2019|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
|Saturday January 6 2018|
|Saturday February 13 2016|
|Saturday September 26 2015|
|Tuesday February 19 2013|
|Wednesday August 22 2012|
Blackburn vs Hull City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Blackburn vs Hull City : Players News and Squads
Thomas Kaminski (G-1)
Ryan Nyambe (D-2)
Darragh Lenihan (D-26)
Daniel Ayala (D-5)
Harry Pickering (D-3)
Leighton Clarkson (M-19)
Lewis Travis (M-27)
John Buckley (M-21)
Joe Rothwell (M-8)
Tyrhys Dolan (M-10)
Ben Brereton (F-22)
Aynsley Pears (G-13)
Tyler Magloire (D-36)
Hayden Carter (D-24)
Jacob Davenport (M-6)
Daniel Butterworth (F-14)
Connor McBride (F-32)
Reda Khadra (M-7)
Matt Ingram (G-1)
Lewie Coyle (D-2)
Di’Shon Bernard (D-24)
Jacob Greaves (D-4)
Callum Elder (D-3)
Richard Smallwood (M-6)
Matthew Smith (M-20)
Mallik Wilks (M-7)
Greg Docherty (M-8)
Keane Lewis-Potter (M-11)
Josh Magennis (F-27)
Nathan Baxter (G-13)
Sean McLoughlin (D-17)
Josh Emmanuel (D-12)
Andy Cannon (M-14)
George Moncur (M-18)
Tyler Smith (F-22)
Ryan Longman (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Blackburn vs Hull City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.33||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.34||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.35||3.54||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.34||3.33||3.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.35||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
Blackburn vs Hull City : Predictions
Why Blackburn Will Win
- Blackburn has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Blackburn has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hull City Will Win
- Hull City has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Hull City has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Blackburn or draw||Double chance : Blackburn or draw||Double chance : Blackburn or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||42%||42%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.