Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Thomas Bramall, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
Blackpool vs Huddersfield. Blackpool will host Huddersfield at the Bloomfield Road for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Live Score And Statistics
Blackpool Vs Huddersfield. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- J. Koroma ( 48′ )
- M. Pearson ( 54′ )
- J. Hogg ( 62′ )
Match ends, Blackpool 0, Huddersfield 3
Second Half ends, with score Blackpool 0, Huddersfield 3
Substitution 3 – D. Sterling substitutes for J. Gabriel (Blackpool)
Substitution 3 – A. Odubeko substitutes for J. Koroma (Huddersfield)
Substitution 2 – G. Madine substitutes for T. John-Jules (Blackpool)
Substitution 2 – A. Vallejo substitutes for D. Sinani (Huddersfield)
J. Hogg had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
Substitution 1 – K. Anderson substitutes for J. Yates (Blackpool)
Substitution 1 – O. Turton substitutes for D. Ward (Huddersfield)
M. Pearson had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
J. Koroma had a Normal Goal Huddersfield
M. Pearson Gets Yellow Card Huddersfield
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Livescore
Blackpool vs Huddersfield Prediction : Match Facts
- Blackpool have played 5 matches are at position 22 with 2 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Blackpool.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Huddersfield have played 5 matches are at position 5 with 10 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Huddersfield.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Head To Head
|Saturday May 2 2015|
|Saturday October 18 2014|
|Saturday March 22 2014|
|Friday September 27 2013|
|Wednesday December 26 2012|
|Monday September 24 2012|
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Players News and Squads
Chris Maxwell (G-1)
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel (D-4)
Marvin Ekpiteta (D-21)
Richard Keogh (D-26)
Luke Garbutt (D-29)
Josh Bowler (M-11)
Kenneth Dougall (M-12)
Ryan Wintle (M-8)
Tyreece John-Jules (M-28)
Shayne Lavery (F-19)
Jerry Yates (F-9)
Daniel Grimshaw (G-32)
Callum Connolly (D-2)
James Husband (D-3)
Dujon Sterling (D-35)
Keshi Anderson (F-10)
Kevin Stewart (M-6)
Gary Madine (F-14)
Lee Nicholls (G-21)
Matthew Pearson (D-4)
Tom Lees (D-32)
Levi Colwill (D-26)
Sorba Thomas (M-16)
Jonathan Hogg (M-6)
Lewis O’Brien (M-8)
Harry Toffolo (M-3)
Danel Sinani (F-24)
Daniel Ward (F-25)
Josh Koroma (F-10)
Nicholas Bilokapic (G-42)
Naby Sarr (D-23)
Oliver Turton (D-20)
Scott High (M-15)
Duane Holmes (M-19)
Alex Vallejo (M-5)
Ademipo Odubeko (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.02||3.26||2.49||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.02||3.26||2.51||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.94||3.27||2.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.92||3.20||2.36||Bet Here|
Blackpool vs Huddersfield : Predictions
Why Blackpool Will Win
- Blackpool has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Blackpool has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Huddersfield Will Win
- Huddersfield has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Huddersfield has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Huddersfield||Double chance : draw or Huddersfield||Double chance : draw or Huddersfield|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.