Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Andre Filipe Domingues Narciso, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Boavista vs Portimonense. Boavista will host Portimonense at the EstÃ¡dio do Bessa SÃ©culo XXI for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Boavista vs Portimonense : Live Score And Statistics
Boavista Vs Portimonense. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
17:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- P. Musa ( 90′ )
- Carlinhos ( 45′ )
Match ends, Boavista 1, Portimonense 1
Second Half ends, with score Boavista 1, Portimonense 1
R. Abascal Gets Yellow Card Boavista
P. Musa had a Normal Goal Boavista
Substitution 5 – d. B. Relvas Vito Oliveira F. substitutes for F. Cande (Portimonense)
Substitution 4 – Luquinha substitutes for Anderson (Portimonense)
Substitution 5 – T. Morais substitutes for G. Affonso (Boavista)
Substitution 3 – A. Boa Morte substitutes for I. Angulo (Portimonense)
J. Porozo Gets Yellow Card Boavista
L. Possignolo Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
F. Cande Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
Substitution 4 – P. N’Tep substitutes for P. Malheiro (Boavista)
Substitution 3 – F. Ferreira substitutes for Y. Hamache (Boavista)
G. Affonso Gets Yellow Card Boavista
Substitution 2 – A. Renato Junior substitutes for W. Aponza (Portimonense)
Substitution 1 – Lucas substitutes for Ewerton (Portimonense)
Substitution 2 – I. Vukotic substitutes for S. Perez (Boavista)
Willyan Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
Carlinhos Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
Substitution 1 – Y. Njie substitutes for K. Gorre (Boavista)
Carlinhos had a Normal Goal Portimonense
W. Aponza Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Boavista vs Portimonense : Livescore
Boavista vs Portimonense Prediction : Match Facts
- Boavista have played 4 matches are at position 5 with 7 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Boavista.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Portimonense have played 4 matches are at position 9 with 6 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Portimonense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Boavista vs Portimonense : Head To Head
|Sunday August 1 2021|
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Tuesday July 14 2020|
|Saturday January 4 2020|
|Sunday January 20 2019|
|Monday August 13 2018|
|Sunday January 14 2018|
|Monday August 7 2017|
Boavista vs Portimonense : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Boavista vs Portimonense : Players News and Squads
CoachJoão Pedro Sousa
Rafael Bracali (G-1)
Jackson Porozo (D-21)
Rodrigo Abascal (D-26)
Pedro Malheiro (M-79)
Sebastián Pérez (M-24)
Gaius Makouta (M-42)
Yanis Hamache (M-25)
Gustavo Sauer (F-8)
Petar Musa (F-9)
Kenji Gorré (F-7)
João Gonçalves (G-99)
Filipe Ferreira (D-20)
Ilija Vukotić (M-18)
Miguel Reisinho (M-10)
Tomás Reymão (M-14)
Paul-Georges Ntep (M-36)
Yusupha Njie (F-11)
Tiago Morais (F-73)
Fahd Moufi (D-18)
Lucas Possignolo (D-3)
Fali Candé (D-5)
William Rocha (M-4)
Iván Angulo (M-70)
Anderson Oliveira (M-11)
Wilinton Aponza (F-39)
Ricardo Ferreira (G-1)
Filipe Relvas (D-22)
Lucas Fernandes (M-8)
Henrique Jocu (M-6)
Giannelli Imbula (M-25)
Pedro Sá (M-21)
Aylton Boa Morte (M-77)
Renato Júnior (F-91)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Boavista vs Portimonense : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||2.95||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.10||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.59||3.22||2.84||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.51||3.15||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.68||3.15||2.91||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.62||2.83||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.59||3.22||2.84||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.63||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.47||3.05||2.87||Bet Here|
Boavista vs Portimonense : Predictions
Why Boavista Will Win
- Boavista has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Boavista has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Portimonense Will Win
- Portimonense has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Portimonense has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Boavista or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Boavista or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Boavista or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.