Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Ariel Penel, Argentina
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Defensa Y Justicia
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia. Boca Juniors will host Defensa Y Justicia at the Estadio Alberto JosÃ© Armando for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Live Score And Statistics
Boca Juniors Vs Defensa Y Justicia. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
00:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Boca Juniors 0
Defensa Y Justicia 0
Second Half ends, with score Boca Juniors 0, Defensa Y Justicia 0
Substitution 4 – B. Rivero substitutes for F. Pizzini (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 3 – L. Barrios substitutes for W. Bou (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 5 – E. Zeballos substitutes for N. Briasco (Boca Juniors)
N. Tripichio Gets Yellow Card Defensa Y Justicia
Substitution 4 – C. Medina substitutes for D. Gonzalez (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 3 – N. Orsini substitutes for L. Vazquez (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 2 – R. Loaiza substitutes for G. Hachen (Defensa Y Justicia)
Substitution 2 – F. Fabra substitutes for A. Sandez (Boca Juniors)
Substitution 1 – C. Pavon substitutes for A. Molinas (Boca Juniors)
A. Sandez Gets Yellow Card Boca Juniors
Substitution 1 – M. Merentiel substitutes for R. Contreras (Defensa Y Justicia)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Livescore
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia Prediction : Match Facts
- Boca Juniors have played 10 matches are at position 9 with 14 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Boca Juniors.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Defensa Y Justicia have played 10 matches are at position 11 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Defensa Y Justicia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Boca Juniors||Defensa Y Justicia|
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Sunday October 6 2019|
|Defensa Y Justicia||
|Monday February 25 2019|
|Defensa Y Justicia||
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Saturday April 1 2017|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
|Saturday March 14 2015|
|Defensa Y Justicia|
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Players News and Squads
Defensa Y Justicia
Agustin Rossi (G-1)
Marcelo Weigandt (D-4)
Carlos Izquierdoz (D-24)
Marcos Rojo (D-6)
Agustín Sandez (D-37)
Diego González (M-23)
Jorman Campuzano (M-21)
Juan Ramírez (M-20)
Aaron Molinas (M-16)
Luis Vázquez (F-38)
Norberto Briasco (F-29)
Javier García (G-13)
Renzo Giampaoli (D-35)
Frank Fabra (D-18)
Lisandro López (D-2)
Eros Mancuso (D-40)
Cristian Medina (M-36)
Esteban Rolón (M-14)
Cristian Pavón (F-31)
Alan Varela (M-33)
Nicolás Orsini (F-9)
Agustín Obando (F-34)
Exequiel Zeballos (F-30)
Ezequiel Unsaín (G-22)
Adonis Frías (D-2)
Nazareno Colombo (D-6)
Alexis Soto (D-13)
Nicolás Tripichio (M-14)
Kevin Gutiérrez (M-31)
Gabriel Hachen (M-19)
Carlos Rotondi (M-11)
Francisco Pizzini (F-29)
Rodrigo Contreras (F-33)
Walter Bou (F-7)
Marcos Ledesma (G-1)
Hugo Silva (D-27)
Franco Paredes (D-4)
Matías Rodríguez (D-15)
Manuel Duarte (M-45)
Raúl Loaiza (M-30)
Hugo Fernández (M-24)
Braian Rivero (M-23)
Tomás Escalante (M-16)
Marcelo Benítez (D-3)
Miguel Merentiel (F-9)
Lucas Barrios (F-8)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.90||3.25||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.87||3.25||4.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.83||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.89||3.34||4.55||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.79||3.25||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.90||3.25||4.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.88||3.25||4.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.90||3.27||4.67||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.87||3.25||4.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.91||3.34||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.85||3.10||4.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.20||4.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.88||3.20||4.47||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.79||3.25||4.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.93||3.05||4.25||Bet Here|
Boca Juniors vs Defensa Y Justicia : Predictions
Why Boca Juniors Will Win
- Boca Juniors has a home team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Boca Juniors has scored 14 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Defensa Y Justicia Will Win
- Defensa Y Justicia has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Defensa Y Justicia has scored 22 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Boca Juniors||Draw||Defensa Y Justicia|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Boca Juniors or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Boca Juniors or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Boca Juniors or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||75%||75%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.