Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Alexis Herrera, Venezuela
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Bolivia vs Colombia. Bolivia will host Colombia at the Estadio Hernando Siles for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9 match fixture.
Bolivia vs Colombia : Live Score And Statistics
Bolivia Vs Colombia. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9
20:00 , Thursday September 2 2021
- F. Saucedo ( 83′ )
- R. Martinez ( 69′ )
Second Half ends, with score Bolivia 1, Colombia 1
C. Algaranaz Gets Red Card Bolivia
C. Algaranaz Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
C. Algaranaz Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
Substitution 5 – Falcao substitutes for R. Martinez (Colombia)
Substitution 4 – A. Mejia substitutes for W. Barrios (Colombia)
F. Saucedo had a Normal Goal Bolivia
Substitution 3 – G. Cuellar substitutes for M. Uribe (Colombia)
Substitution 5 – J. Sagredo substitutes for R. Fernandez (Bolivia)
R. Martinez had a Normal Goal Colombia
Substitution 4 – F. Saucedo substitutes for M. Villarroel (Bolivia)
M. Villarroel Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
Substitution 3 – R. Vaca substitutes for E. Saavedra (Bolivia)
Substitution 2 – Y. Moreno substitutes for L. Diaz (Colombia)
Substitution 1 – A. Andrade substitutes for J. Quintero (Colombia)
Substitution 2 – C. Algaranaz substitutes for J. Chura (Bolivia)
Substitution 1 – M. Enoumba substitutes for D. Bejarano (Bolivia)
D. Munoz Gets Yellow Card Colombia
A. Jusino Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bolivia vs Colombia : Livescore
Bolivia vs Colombia Prediction : Match Facts
- Bolivia have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 5 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Bolivia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Colombia have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 8 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Colombia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Bolivia vs Colombia : Head To Head
|Thursday March 23 2017|
|Thursday March 24 2016|
Bolivia vs Colombia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bolivia vs Colombia : Players News and Squads
Carlos Lampe (G-1)
Diego Bejarano (D-8)
Luis Haquín (D-4)
Adrián Jusino (D-5)
Roberto Fernández (D-17)
Erwin Saavedra (M-16)
Moisés Villarroel (M-14)
Jeyson Chura (M-15)
Juan Arce (M-7)
Rodrigo Ramallo (M-11)
Marcelo Moreno (F-9)
Ruben Cordano Justiniano (G-12)
Johan Gutiérrez (G-23)
Jairo Quinteros (D-2)
Jesús Sagredo (D-3)
Juan Sebastian Reyes (M-22)
José Sagredo (D-21)
Marc Enoumba (D-6)
Ramiro Vaca (M-20)
Diego Wayar (M-13)
Fernando Saucedo (M-10)
Carmelo Algarañaz (F-19)
Gilbert Alvarez (F-18)
David Ospina (G-1)
Daniel Muñoz (D-16)
Davinson Sánchez (D-23)
Óscar Murillo (D-3)
William Tesillo (D-6)
Mateus Uribe (M-15)
Wílmar Barrios (M-5)
Juan Cuadrado (M-11)
Juan Quintero (M-10)
Luis Díaz (M-14)
Roger Martínez (F-20)
Álvaro Montero (G-22)
Camilo Vargas (G-12)
Andrés Román (D-2)
Carlos Cuesta (D-4)
Yairo Moreno (M-17)
Alexander Mejía (M-13)
Baldomero Perlaza (M-21)
Gustavo Cuéllar (M-8)
Andrés Andrade (M-7)
Radamel Falcao (F-9)
Miguel Borja (F-19)
Luis Sinisterra (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bolivia vs Colombia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.60||3.25||2.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.00||3.10||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.60||3.38||2.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.60||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.75||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.60||3.25||2.01||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.74||3.39||2.09||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.40||3.10||2.16||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.58||3.38||2.12||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.25||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.80||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.67||3.35||2.09||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.60||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.11||Bet Here|
Bolivia vs Colombia : Predictions
Why Bolivia Will Win
- Bolivia has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bolivia has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Colombia Will Win
- Colombia has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Colombia has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Colombia and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Colombia and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Colombia and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.