Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Andres Matonte, Uruguay
Status: Second Half 3 – 0
3 – 0
Bolivia vs Paraguay. Bolivia will host Paraguay at the Estadio Hernando Siles for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12 match fixture.
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Live Score And Statistics
Bolivia Vs Paraguay. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
20:00 , Thursday October 14 2021
- R. Ramallo ( 21′ )
- M. Villarroel ( 53′ )
- V. Abrego ( 84′ )
- A. Sanabria ( 27′ )
Second Half ends, with score Bolivia 3, Paraguay 0
V. Abrego had a Normal Goal Bolivia
G. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
Substitution 5 – F. Gonzales Mejia substitutes for J. Arce (Bolivia)
J. Arce Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
Substitution 5 – B. Samudio substitutes for M. Almiron (Paraguay)
Substitution 4 – S. Arzamendia substitutes for J. Alonso (Paraguay)
Substitution 4 – V. Abrego substitutes for C. Algaranaz (Bolivia)
Substitution 3 – C. Gonzalez substitutes for Kaku (Paraguay)
Substitution 3 – D. Bejarano substitutes for R. Ramallo (Bolivia)
M. Villarroel had a Normal Goal Bolivia
Substitution 2 – A. Romero substitutes for A. Sanabria (Paraguay)
Substitution 1 – O. Romero substitutes for A. Cardozo (Paraguay)
Substitution 2 – F. Saucedo substitutes for R. Vaca (Bolivia)
Substitution 1 – M. Villarroel substitutes for L. Justiniano (Bolivia)
R. Ramallo Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
A. Cardozo Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
A. Sanabria had a Missed Penalty Paraguay
R. Ramallo had a Normal Goal Bolivia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Livescore
Bolivia vs Paraguay Prediction : Match Facts
- Bolivia have played 11 matches are at position 9 with 9 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Peru.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 25 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -12 goals (GD).
- Paraguay have played 11 matches are at position 6 with 12 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 6 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Chile.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Head To Head
|Tuesday June 15 2021|
|Tuesday November 17 2020|
|Tuesday November 15 2016|
|Tuesday November 17 2015|
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Players News and Squads
Carlos Lampe (G-1)
Rodrigo Ramallo (D-18)
Marc Enoumba (D-19)
Jairo Quinteros (D-2)
José Sagredo (D-21)
Roberto Fernández (D-17)
Juan Arce (M-7)
Leonel Justiniano (M-6)
Ramiro Vaca (M-20)
Marcelo Moreno (F-9)
Carmelo Algarañaz (F-11)
Ruben Cordano Justiniano (G-12)
Johan Gutiérrez (G-23)
Juan Sebastian Reyes (M-5)
Diego Bejarano (D-8)
Jesús Sagredo (D-3)
Fernando Saucedo (M-10)
Erwin Saavedra (M-16)
Victor Abrego (M-13)
Franz Gonzales (M-15)
Moisés Villarroel (M-14)
Jhon García (M-22)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (F-4)
Antony Silva (G-1)
Juan Escobar (D-13)
Fabián Balbuena (D-4)
Gustavo Gómez (D-15)
Junior Alonso (D-6)
Richard Sánchez (M-8)
Angel Lucena (M-16)
Mathias Villasanti (M-23)
Antonio Sanabria (F-9)
Miguel Almirón (F-10)
Alfredo Aguilar (G-12)
Gerardo Ortiz (G-22)
Robert Rojas (D-2)
Santiago Arzamendia (D-19)
Óscar Romero (M-21)
Braian Samudio (F-18)
Gastón Giménez (M-5)
Hugo Martínez (M-3)
Óscar Cardozo (F-7)
Ángel Romero (F-11)
Raúl Bobadilla (F-14)
Carlos González (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.28||2.76||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.47||3.30||2.70||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.65||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.28||2.76||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.25||2.63||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.68||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||3.15||2.66||Bet Here|
Bolivia vs Paraguay : Predictions
Why Bolivia Will Win
- Bolivia has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bolivia has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Paraguay Will Win
- Paraguay has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Paraguay has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Paraguay||Double chance : draw or Paraguay||Double chance : draw or Paraguay|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.