Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Guillermo Enrique Guerrero Alcivar, Ecuador
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Bolivia vs Peru. Bolivia will host Peru at the Estadio Hernando Siles for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5 match fixture.
Bolivia vs Peru : Live Score And Statistics
Bolivia Vs Peru. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
20:00 , Sunday October 10 2021
- R. Vaca ( 83′ )
Second Half ends, with score Bolivia 1, Peru 0
Substitution 5 – J. Farfan substitutes for C. Gonzales (Peru)
Substitution 4 – R. Garcia substitutes for C. Cueva (Peru)
R. Vaca had a Normal Goal Bolivia
Substitution 5 – R. Vaca substitutes for F. Saucedo (Bolivia)
Substitution 4 – V. Abrego substitutes for C. Algaranaz (Bolivia)
H. Vaca Gets Red Card Bolivia
W. Cartagena Gets Yellow Card Peru
L. Justiniano Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
Substitution 3 – W. Cartagena substitutes for P. Aquino (Peru)
Substitution 2 – S. Ormeno substitutes for G. Lapadula (Peru)
Substitution 1 – O. Mora substitutes for B. Costa (Peru)
Substitution 3 – H. Vaca substitutes for R. Fernandez (Bolivia)
Substitution 2 – M. Enoumba substitutes for L. Haquin (Bolivia)
Substitution 1 – L. Justiniano substitutes for M. Villarroel (Bolivia)
C. Gonzales Gets Yellow Card Peru
A. Jusino Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
M. Villarroel Gets Yellow Card Bolivia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bolivia vs Peru : Livescore
Bolivia vs Peru Prediction : Match Facts
- Bolivia have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 6 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Bolivia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Peru have played 9 matches are at position 7 with 8 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Brazil.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
Bolivia vs Peru : Head To Head
|Tuesday June 18 2019|
|Friday September 1 2017|
|Thursday September 1 2016|
|Thursday June 25 2015|
Bolivia vs Peru : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bolivia vs Peru : Players News and Squads
Carlos Lampe (G-1)
Rodrigo Ramallo (D-11)
Adrián Jusino (D-5)
Luis Haquín (D-4)
José Sagredo (D-21)
Juan Arce (M-7)
Fernando Saucedo (M-18)
Moisés Villarroel (M-14)
Roberto Fernández (M-17)
Marcelo Moreno (F-9)
Carmelo Algarañaz (F-15)
Johan Gutiérrez (G-23)
Ruben Cordano Justiniano (G-12)
Marc Enoumba (D-19)
Jesús Sagredo (D-3)
Alexis Ribera (M-2)
Franz Gonzales (M-16)
Jhon García (M-22)
Victor Abrego (M-13)
Henry Vaca (M-10)
Ramiro Vaca (M-20)
Leonel Justiniano (M-6)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (F-8)
Pedro Gallese (G-1)
Luis Advíncula (D-17)
Christian Ramos (D-15)
Alexander Callens (D-22)
Marcos López (D-3)
Pedro Aquino (M-23)
Gabriel Costa (M-14)
Christofer Gonzáles (M-16)
Yoshimar Yotún (M-19)
Christian Cueva (M-8)
Gianluca Lapadula (F-9)
Carlos Cáceda (G-12)
José Carvallo (G-21)
Carlos Zambrano (D-5)
Carlos Lora (D-4)
Luis Abram (D-2)
Wilder Cartagena (M-13)
Raziel García (M-7)
Jefferson Farfán (F-10)
Oslimg Mora (M-20)
Horacio Calcaterra (M-6)
Alex Valera (F-11)
Santiago Ormeño (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bolivia vs Peru : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Bolivia vs Peru : Predictions
Why Bolivia Will Win
- Bolivia has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bolivia has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Peru Will Win
- Peru has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Peru has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Peru||Double chance : draw or Peru||Double chance : draw or Peru|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.