Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Paolo Valeri, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 4
2 – 4
Bologna vs AC Milan. Bologna will host AC Milan at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Bologna vs AC Milan : Live Score And Statistics
Bologna Vs AC Milan. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
18:45 , Saturday October 23 2021
- Z. Ibrahimovic ( 49′ )
- M. Barrow ( 52′ )
AC Milan 4
- R. Leao ( 16′ )
- D. Calabria ( 35′ )
- I. Bennacer ( 84′ )
- Z. Ibrahimovic ( 90′ )
Match ends, Bologna 2, AC Milan 4
Second Half ends, with score Bologna 2, AC Milan 4
Z. Ibrahimovic had a Normal Goal AC Milan
Substitution 5 – R. Orsolini substitutes for G. Medel (Bologna)
Substitution 4 – P. Kalulu substitutes for F. Ballo Toure (AC Milan)
I. Bennacer had a Normal Goal AC Milan
Substitution 4 – F. Santander substitutes for M. Arnautovic (Bologna)
A. Saelemaekers Gets Yellow Card AC Milan
Substitution 3 – L. Binks substitutes for M. Barrow (Bologna)
Substitution 2 – M. Dijks substitutes for A. Hickey (Bologna)
Substitution 1 – J. Schouten substitutes for N. Dominguez (Bologna)
D. Calabria Gets Yellow Card AC Milan
Substitution 3 – O. Giroud substitutes for R. Krunic (AC Milan)
R. Soriano Gets Red Card Bologna
M. Barrow had a Normal Goal Bologna
Z. Ibrahimovic had a Own Goal Bologna
Substitution 2 – A. Saelemaekers substitutes for S. Castillejo (AC Milan)
Substitution 1 – T. Bakayoko substitutes for S. Tonali (AC Milan)
S. Tonali Gets Yellow Card AC Milan
D. Calabria had a Normal Goal AC Milan
M. Arnautovic Gets Yellow Card Bologna
A. Soumaoro Gets Red Card Bologna
R. Leao had a Normal Goal AC Milan
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bologna vs AC Milan : Livescore
Bologna vs AC Milan Prediction : Match Facts
- Bologna have played 8 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Bologna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- AC Milan have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 22 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 7 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against AC Milan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 11 goals (GD).
Bologna vs AC Milan : Head To Head
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Monday September 21 2020|
|Saturday July 18 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Monday May 6 2019|
|Tuesday December 18 2018|
|Sunday April 29 2018|
|Sunday December 10 2017|
|Sunday May 21 2017|
|Wednesday February 8 2017|
Bologna vs AC Milan : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bologna vs AC Milan : Players News and Squads
Łukasz Skorupski (G-28)
Adama Soumaoro (D-5)
Gary Medel (D-17)
Arthur Theate (D-6)
Lorenzo De Silvestri (M-29)
Nicolás Domínguez (M-8)
Mattias Svanberg (M-32)
Aaron Hickey (M-3)
Roberto Soriano (F-21)
Musa Barrow (F-99)
Marko Arnautović (F-9)
Marco Molla (G-12)
Francesco Bardi (G-22)
Luis Binks (D-2)
Ibrahima Mbaye (D-15)
Mitchell Dijks (D-35)
Andreas Skov Olsen (F-11)
Riccardo Orsolini (F-7)
Jerdy Schouten (M-30)
Nicola Sansone (F-10)
Emanuel Vignato (M-55)
Federico Santander (F-19)
Sydney van Hooijdonk (F-20)
Ciprian Tătărușanu (G-1)
Davide Calabria (D-2)
Simon Kjær (D-24)
Fikayo Tomori (D-23)
Fodé Ballo-Touré (D-5)
Sandro Tonali (M-8)
Ismaël Bennacer (M-4)
Samu Castillejo (M-7)
Rade Krunić (M-33)
Rafael Leão (M-17)
Zlatan Ibrahimović (F-11)
Andreas Jungdal (G-96)
Antonio Mirante (G-83)
Alessio Romagnoli (D-13)
Andrea Conti (D-14)
Matteo Gabbia (D-46)
Pierre Kalulu (D-20)
Alexis Saelemaekers (M-56)
Tiemoué Bakayoko (M-41)
Daniel Maldini (F-27)
Olivier Giroud (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bologna vs AC Milan : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.80||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.70||1.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.80||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.62||3.94||2.02||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.70||3.70||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.55||3.55||2.03||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.65||3.80||1.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.84||3.71||2.03||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.65||3.40||1.99||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.65||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.64||3.96||2.04||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.70||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.80||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.60||3.70||1.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.70||3.70||1.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.65||2.04||Bet Here|
Bologna vs AC Milan : Predictions
Why Bologna Will Win
- Bologna has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bologna has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AC Milan Will Win
- AC Milan has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AC Milan has scored 11 out of their total 18 goals as visitors with average of 2.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or AC Milan||Double chance : draw or AC Milan||Double chance : draw or AC Milan|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||52%||52%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.