Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Josh Smith, England
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Bolton vs Burton Albion. Bolton will host Burton Albion at the University of Bolton Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Live Score And Statistics
Bolton Vs Burton Albion. England League One Regular Season – Round 6
19:00 , Monday September 6 2021
Burton Albion 0
Second Half ends, with score Bolton 0, Burton Albion 0
I. Evatt Gets Yellow Card Bolton
Substitution 3 – F. Blake-Tracey substitutes for J. Smith (Burton Albion)
Substitution 2 – N. Delfouneso substitutes for O. Afolayan (Bolton)
J. Brayford Gets Red Card Burton Albion
J. Brayford Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
C. Shaughnessy Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 1 – E. Kachunga substitutes for E. Doyle (Bolton)
J. Brayford Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 2 – H. Chapman substitutes for K. Hemmings (Burton Albion)
Substitution 1 – B. Morris substitutes for J. Powell (Burton Albion)
J. Williams Gets Yellow Card Bolton
L. Akins Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
T. Hamer Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Livescore
Bolton vs Burton Albion Prediction : Match Facts
- Bolton have played 5 matches are at position 13 with 8 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Bolton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Burton Albion have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 10 2020|
|Wednesday January 1 2020|
|Saturday April 28 2018|
|Saturday December 16 2017|
|Tuesday August 11 2015|
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Milton Keynes Dons||5||2||2||1||10||8||2||8||WDWLD|
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Players News and Squads
Joel Dixon (G-12)
Gethin Jones (D-2)
Ricardo Almeida Santos (D-5)
George Johnston (D-6)
Liam Gordon (D-29)
Jordan Williams (M-4)
Kieran Lee (M-20)
Lloyd Isgrove (M-23)
Antoni Sarcevic (M-10)
Oladapo Afolayan (M-17)
Eoin Doyle (F-9)
Matthew Gilks (G-1)
Alex Baptiste (D-27)
Harry Brockbank (D-21)
George Thomason (M-25)
Andrew Tutte (M-18)
Nathan Delfouneso (F-7)
Elias Kachunga (F-24)
Ben Garratt (G-24)
John Brayford (D-2)
Michael Bostwick (D-5)
Conor Shaughnessy (D-16)
Thomas Hamer (D-37)
Charlie Lakin (M-40)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (M-3)
Jonny Smith (M-11)
Joe Powell (M-8)
Lucas Akins (M-10)
Kane Hemmings (F-9)
Ellery Balcombe (G-22)
Frazer Blake-Tracy (D-18)
Bryn Morris (M-7)
Terry Taylor (M-23)
Harrison Chapman (M-39)
Aaron Amadi Holloway (F-19)
Omari Patrick (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.20||3.62||3.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.15||3.55||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.17||3.40||2.92||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.21||3.53||3.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.21||3.20||2.98||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.22||3.62||3.38||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.15||3.43||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
Bolton vs Burton Albion : Predictions
Why Bolton Will Win
- Bolton has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bolton has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Burton Albion Will Win
- Burton Albion has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Burton Albion has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Burton Albion||Double chance : draw or Burton Albion||Double chance : draw or Burton Albion|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.