Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 11:00
Referee: Hakim Ben el Salem Hadj, France
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Bordeaux vs Rennes. Bordeaux will host Rennes at the Stade Matmut-Atlantique for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Live Score And Statistics
Bordeaux Vs Rennes. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
11:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
- Mexer ( 88′ )
- G. Laborde ( 56′ )
Match ends, Bordeaux 1, Rennes 1
Second Half ends, with score Bordeaux 1, Rennes 1
Fransergio Gets Yellow Card Bordeaux
Mexer had a Normal Goal Bordeaux
Substitution 5 – J. Briand substitutes for Y. Adli (Bordeaux)
Substitution 4 – C. Ugochukwu substitutes for J. Martin (Rennes)
Substitution 3 – L. Tchaouna substitutes for G. Laborde (Rennes)
B. Santamaria Gets Yellow Card Rennes
B. Meling Gets Yellow Card Rennes
Substitution 2 – S. Guirassy substitutes for M. Terrier (Rennes)
Substitution 1 – B. Santamaria substitutes for K. D. Sulemana (Rennes)
Substitution 4 – A. Medioub substitutes for S. Gregersen (Bordeaux)
Substitution 3 – S. Mara substitutes for T. Pembele (Bordeaux)
Substitution 2 – R. Oudin substitutes for J. Dilrosun (Bordeaux)
Substitution 1 – S. Kalu substitutes for Otavio (Bordeaux)
G. Laborde had a Normal Goal Rennes
W. Omari Gets Yellow Card Rennes
J. Martin Gets Yellow Card Rennes
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Livescore
Bordeaux vs Rennes Prediction : Match Facts
- Bordeaux have played 7 matches are at position 16 with 6 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 3 result against Bordeaux.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Rennes have played 7 matches are at position 12 with 8 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 6 – 0 result against Rennes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Friday November 20 2020|
|Sunday March 15 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Sunday March 17 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Saturday March 17 2018|
|Friday November 3 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Sunday October 16 2016|
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||7||7||0||0||20||7||13||21||WWWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||7||0||4||3||8||14||-6||4||LDDLL|
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Players News and Squads
Benoît Costil (G-1)
Enock Kwateng (D-25)
Edson Mexer (D-4)
Stian Gregersen (D-2)
Timothée Pembele (M-22)
Ricardo Mangas (M-12)
Javairô Dilrosun (F-21)
Yacine Adli (F-19)
Ui-Jo Hwang (F-18)
Gaetan Poussin (G-16)
Abdel Medioub (D-3)
Gideon Mensah (D-14)
Samuel Kalu (F-10)
Tom Lacoux (M-27)
Remi Oudin (F-28)
Jimmy Briand (F-7)
Alberth Elis (F-29)
Sékou Mara (F-11)
Alfred Gomis (G-16)
Hamari Traore (D-27)
Warmed Omari (D-23)
Nayef Aguerd (D-6)
Birger Meling (D-25)
Benjamin Bourigeaud (M-14)
Jonas Martin (M-28)
Flavien Tait (M-20)
Kamaldeen Sulemana (M-10)
Gaëtan Laborde (F-24)
Martin Terrier (F-7)
Romain Salin (G-1)
Lorenz Assignon (D-22)
Loïc Badé (D-4)
Adrien Truffert (D-3)
Lesley Ugochukwu (M-26)
Baptiste Santamaria (M-8)
Matthis Abline (F-18)
Sehrou Guirassy (F-9)
Loum Tchaouna (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.28||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.18||3.42||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.45||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.28||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.25||3.30||2.27||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.12||3.46||2.27||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.15||2.27||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.48||2.37||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.15||3.40||2.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.20||2.23||Bet Here|
Bordeaux vs Rennes : Predictions
Why Bordeaux Will Win
- Bordeaux has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bordeaux has scored 3 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rennes Will Win
- Rennes has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Rennes has scored 8 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Bordeaux or draw||Double chance : Bordeaux or draw||Double chance : Bordeaux or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||67%||67%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.