Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Keith Stroud, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Bournemouth vs QPR. Bournemouth will host QPR at the Vitality Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Bournemouth vs QPR : Live Score And Statistics
Bournemouth Vs QPR. England Championship Regular Season – Round 7
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
- J. Anthony ( 12′ )
- D. Solanke ( 37′ )
- S. McCallum ( 57′ )
Match ends, Bournemouth 2, QPR 1
Second Half ends, with score Bournemouth 2, QPR 1
A. Smith Gets Yellow Card Bournemouth
Y. Barbet Gets Yellow Card QPR
P. Billing Gets Yellow Card Bournemouth
L. Kelly Gets Yellow Card Bournemouth
Substitution 3 – C. Mepham substitutes for R. Christie (Bournemouth)
Substitution 3 – G. Thomas substitutes for I. Chair (QPR)
Substitution 2 – M. Rogers substitutes for J. Anthony (Bournemouth)
C. Willock Gets Yellow Card QPR
Substitution 1 – B. Pearson substitutes for D. Brooks (Bournemouth)
S. McCallum had a Normal Goal QPR
Substitution 2 – A. Adomah substitutes for O. Kakay (QPR)
Substitution 1 – A. Gray substitutes for L. Dykes (QPR)
D. Brooks Gets Yellow Card Bournemouth
S. Johansen Gets Yellow Card QPR
D. Solanke had a Normal Goal Bournemouth
J. Anthony had a Normal Goal Bournemouth
J. Zemura Gets Yellow Card Bournemouth
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bournemouth vs QPR : Livescore
Bournemouth vs QPR Prediction : Match Facts
- Bournemouth have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Bournemouth.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- QPR have played 5 matches are at position 3 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against QPR.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Bournemouth vs QPR : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Saturday October 17 2020|
|Saturday April 5 2014|
|Tuesday December 3 2013|
Bournemouth vs QPR : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bournemouth vs QPR : Players News and Squads
Mark Travers (G-42)
Adam Smith (D-15)
Gary Cahill (D-24)
Lloyd Kelly (D-5)
Jordan Zemura (D-33)
Ryan Christie (M-10)
Philip Billing (M-29)
Jefferson Lerma (M-8)
David Brooks (F-7)
Dominic Solanke (F-9)
Jaidon Anthony (F-32)
Ørjan Nyland (G-1)
Jack Stacey (D-17)
Chris Mepham (D-6)
Emiliano Marcondes (M-11)
Ben Pearson (M-22)
Morgan Rogers (F-27)
Jamal Lowe (F-18)
Seny Dieng (G-1)
Robert Dickie (D-4)
Jordy de Wijs (D-5)
Yoann Barbet (D-6)
Osman Kakay (M-2)
Dominic Ball (M-12)
Stefan Johansen (M-7)
Sam McCallum (M-16)
Ilias Chair (F-10)
Lyndon Dykes (F-9)
Christopher Willock (F-21)
Jordan Archer (G-13)
Jimmy Dunne (D-20)
Albert Adomah (M-37)
George Thomas (M-14)
Andre Dozzell (M-17)
Luke Amos (M-8)
Andre Gray (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bournemouth vs QPR : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.35||3.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.11||3.60||3.48||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.35||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.13||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.13||3.60||3.46||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.14||3.35||3.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.35||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.13||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
Bournemouth vs QPR : Predictions
Why Bournemouth Will Win
- Bournemouth has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bournemouth has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why QPR Will Win
- QPR has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- QPR has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : QPR and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : QPR and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : QPR and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||25%||25%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.