Competition: Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Espen Eskas, Norway
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Brann vs Haugesund. Brann will host Haugesund at the Brann Stadion for the Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17 match fixture.
Brann vs Haugesund : Live Score And Statistics
Brann Vs Haugesund. Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 17
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- A. Heggebo ( 69′ )
- R. Taylor ( 75′ )
- S. Liseth ( 28′ )
- K. Velde ( 30′ )
- A. Ndour ( 81′ )
Match ends, Brann 1, Haugesund 3
Second Half ends, with score Brann 1, Haugesund 3
A. Ndour had a Normal Goal Haugesund
K. Velde Gets Yellow Card Haugesund
Substitution 4 – T. Naustdal substitutes for A. Stolas (Haugesund)
Substitution 3 – A. Ndour substitutes for S. Liseth (Haugesund)
R. Taylor had a Missed Penalty Brann
Substitution 2 – M. Sande substitutes for N. Sandberg (Haugesund)
A. Heggebo had a Normal Goal Brann
Substitution 1 – A. Soderlund substitutes for M. Samuelsen (Haugesund)
Substitution 2 – D. Wolfe Moller substitutes for F. Knudsen (Brann)
Substitution 1 – M. Simba substitutes for N. J. Wassberg (Brann)
F. Myhre Gets Yellow Card Brann
K. Velde had a Normal Goal Haugesund
S. Liseth had a Normal Goal Haugesund
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brann vs Haugesund : Livescore
Brann vs Haugesund Prediction : Match Facts
- Brann have played 16 matches are at position 16 with 10 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Brann.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -15 goals (GD).
- Haugesund have played 16 matches are at position 8 with 22 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 6 times drawn 4 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Haugesund.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Brann vs Haugesund : Head To Head
|Saturday July 17 2021|
|Thursday June 24 2021|
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Wednesday June 17 2020|
|Saturday May 30 2020|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
|Saturday June 15 2019|
|Saturday September 15 2018|
|Wednesday May 16 2018|
Brann vs Haugesund : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Sarpsborg 08 FF||16||4||5||7||13||22||-9||17||WLLDD|
Brann vs Haugesund : Players News and Squads
Håkon Opdal (G-1)
Petter Strand (D-9)
Runar Ullaland Hove (D-27)
Fredrik Knudsen (D-3)
Ruben Kristiansen (D-21)
Felix Horn Myhre (M-8)
Sivert Heltne Nilsen (M-19)
Bård Finne (M-11)
Robert Taylor (M-16)
Niklas Jensen (M-25)
Aune Selland Heggebo (F-20)
Eirik Johansen (G-12)
Thomas Grogaard (D-5)
Ole Martin Lekven Kolskogen (D-4)
Yaya Sane (D-22)
David Möller Wolfe (D-18)
Markus Haaland (M-30)
Moonga Simba (M-14)
Filip Moller Delaveris (F-17)
Egil Selvik (G-12)
Thore Baardsen Pedersen (D-23)
Ulrik Tillung Fredriksen (D-15)
Benjamin Hansen (D-5)
Alexander Stolaas (D-22)
Peter Therkildsen (M-7)
Kevin Martin Krygard (M-8)
Sondre Liseth (M-9)
Niklas Sandberg (F-10)
Martin Samuelsen (F-13)
Kristoffer Velde (F-11)
Helge Sandvik (G-1)
Anders Baertelsen (D-4)
Torje Naustdal (M-20)
Mads Berg Sande (M-27)
Sulayman Bojang (D-2)
Alioune Ndour (M-25)
Alexander Søderlund (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brann vs Haugesund : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.65||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.48||3.65||2.68||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.55||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.53||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.55||3.57||2.77||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.54||3.25||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.62||2.69||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||3.58||2.69||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.50||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.54||3.30||2.59||Bet Here|
Brann vs Haugesund : Predictions
Why Brann Will Win
- Brann has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brann has scored 11 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Haugesund Will Win
- Haugesund has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Haugesund has scored 16 out of their total 24 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Haugesund||Double chance : draw or Haugesund||Double chance : draw or Haugesund|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.