Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Jesus Valenzuela, Venezuela
Status: First Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Brazil vs Argentina. Brazil will host Argentina at the Neo QuÃmica Arena for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6 match fixture.
Brazil vs Argentina : Live Score And Statistics
Brazil Vs Argentina. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
19:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brazil vs Argentina : Livescore
Brazil vs Argentina Prediction : Match Facts
- Brazil have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 18 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 6 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Brazil.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 14 goals (GD).
- Argentina have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 12 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Colombia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Brazil vs Argentina : Head To Head
|Sunday July 11 2021|
|Friday November 15 2019|
|Wednesday July 3 2019|
|Tuesday October 16 2018|
|Friday June 9 2017|
|Thursday November 10 2016|
|Saturday November 14 2015|
Brazil vs Argentina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brazil vs Argentina : Players News and Squads
Lucas Veríssimo (D-22)
Éder Militão (D-3)
Alex Sandro (D-6)
Everton Ribeiro (M-11)
Lucas Paquetá (M-17)
Gabriel Barbosa (F-9)
Léo Ortiz (D-4)
Guilherme Arana (D-16)
Matheus Cunha (F-19)
Dani Alves (D-13)
Bruno Guimarães (M-8)
Vinícius Júnior (F-7)
Emiliano Martínez (G-23)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-4)
Cristian Romero (D-13)
Nicolás Otamendi (D-19)
Marcos Acuña (D-8)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-7)
Leandro Paredes (M-5)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-20)
Lionel Messi (F-10)
Lautaro Martínez (F-22)
Ángel Di María (F-11)
Gerónimo Rulli (G-1)
Juan Musso (G-12)
Juan Foyth (D-2)
Nicolás Tagliafico (D-3)
Germán Pezzella (D-6)
Guido Rodríguez (M-18)
Exequiel Palacios (M-14)
Joaquín Correa (F-16)
Nicolás González (F-15)
Ángel Correa (M-9)
Alejandro Gómez (M-17)
Paulo Dybala (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brazil vs Argentina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.02||3.28||3.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.95||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.06||3.38||3.72||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.02||3.28||3.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.08||3.38||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.13||3.33||3.57||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.11||3.15||3.20||Bet Here|
Brazil vs Argentina : Predictions
Why Brazil Will Win
- Brazil has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brazil has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 2.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentina Will Win
- Argentina has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentina has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Brazil or draw||Double chance : Brazil or draw||Double chance : Brazil or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.