Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
Kick Off: 00:30
Referee: Fernando Rapallini, Argentina
Status: Second Half 4 – 1
4 – 1
Brazil vs Uruguay. Brazil will host Uruguay at the Arena da AmazÃ´nia for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12 match fixture.
Brazil vs Uruguay : Live Score And Statistics
Brazil Vs Uruguay. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 12
00:30 , Friday October 15 2021
- Neymar ( 11′ )
- Raphinha ( 19′ )
- Raphinha ( 59′ )
- Gabriel Barbosa ( 85′ )
- L. Suarez ( 77′ )
Second Half ends, with score Brazil 4, Uruguay 1
S. Coates Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
Substitution 5 – Edenilson substitutes for Fred (Brazil)
Gabriel Barbosa had a Normal Goal Brazil
L. Suarez had a Normal Goal Uruguay
Substitution 4 – E. Ribeiro substitutes for Raphinha (Brazil)
Substitution 3 – D. Luiz substitutes for Fabinho (Brazil)
Substitution 5 – F. Gorriaran substitutes for R. Bentancur (Uruguay)
E. Cavani Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
Substitution 4 – F. Torres substitutes for M. Vecino (Uruguay)
Substitution 2 – Antony substitutes for L. Paqueta (Brazil)
Substitution 1 – Gabriel Barbosa substitutes for Gabriel Jesus (Brazil)
Raphinha had a Normal Goal Brazil
F. Valverde Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
Substitution 3 – L. Torreira substitutes for N. De La Cruz (Uruguay)
Substitution 2 – J. Piquerez substitutes for M. Vina (Uruguay)
Substitution 1 – M. Caceres substitutes for N. Nandez (Uruguay)
Fabinho Gets Yellow Card Brazil
Raphinha had a Normal Goal Brazil
Neymar had a Normal Goal Brazil
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brazil vs Uruguay : Livescore
Brazil vs Uruguay Prediction : Match Facts
- Brazil have played 10 matches are at position 1 with 28 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 9 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Brazil.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 19 goals (GD).
- Uruguay have played 11 matches are at position 4 with 16 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 4 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDWWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Argentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Brazil vs Uruguay : Head To Head
|Tuesday November 17 2020|
|Friday November 16 2018|
|Thursday March 23 2017|
|Saturday March 26 2016|
|Wednesday June 26 2013|
Brazil vs Uruguay : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brazil vs Uruguay : Players News and Squads
Emerson Royal (D-13)
Lucas Veríssimo (D-22)
Thiago Silva (D-3)
Alex Sandro (D-6)
Lucas Paquetá (M-17)
Gabriel Jesus (F-9)
Guilherme Arana (D-16)
Everton Ribeiro (M-11)
Douglas Luiz (M-14)
Gabriel Barbosa (F-21)
Vinícius Júnior (F-18)
Fernando Muslera (G-1)
Nahitan Nández (D-8)
Sebastián Coates (D-19)
Diego Godín (D-3)
Matías Viña (D-17)
Rodrigo Bentancur (M-6)
Matías Vecino (M-5)
Federico Valverde (M-15)
Nicolás De la Cruz (M-7)
Luis Suárez (F-9)
Edinson Cavani (F-21)
Sergio Rochet (G-23)
Martín Campaña (G-12)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-2)
Giovanni González (D-13)
Martín Cáceres (D-22)
Lucas Torreira (M-14)
Gastón Pereiro (M-11)
Facundo Torres (M-20)
Fernando Gorriarán (M-4)
Agustín Álvarez Martínez (F-10)
Brian Rodríguez (M-16)
Darwin Núñez (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brazil vs Uruguay : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.50||4.00||6.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.50||4.15||6.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.44||4.20||7.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.50||3.75||8.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.53||4.55||7.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.50||4.15||6.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.49||4.20||6.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.46||4.54||7.24||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.54||3.70||6.40||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.48||4.05||6.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.51||4.48||7.60||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.50||4.00||6.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.50||4.15||6.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.50||4.00||6.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.45||4.30||6.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.50||4.18||6.90||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.50||4.15||6.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.48||3.90||6.80||Bet Here|
Brazil vs Uruguay : Predictions
Why Brazil Will Win
- Brazil has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brazil has scored 10 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Uruguay Will Win
- Uruguay has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Uruguay has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Brazil or draw||Double chance : Brazil or draw||Double chance : Brazil or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.