Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Gianluca Aureliano, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Brescia vs Cremonese. Brescia will host Cremonese at the Stadio Mario Rigamonti for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Brescia vs Cremonese : Live Score And Statistics
Brescia Vs Cremonese. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
- M. Bertagnoli ( 84′ )
- D. Ciofani ( 65′ )
Match ends, Brescia 1, Cremonese 0
Second Half ends, with score Brescia 1, Cremonese 0
Substitution 4 – M. Cavion substitutes for M. Bertagnoli (Brescia)
M. Bertagnoli had a Normal Goal Brescia
Substitution 3 – N. Spalek substitutes for R. Palacio (Brescia)
Substitution 5 – E. Valeri substitutes for A. Crescenzi (Cremonese)
Substitution 2 – S. Moreo substitutes for R. Bajic (Brescia)
Substitution 1 – F. Jagiello substitutes for M. Tramoni (Brescia)
D. Ciofani had a Missed Penalty Cremonese
Substitution 4 – D. Ciofani substitutes for S. Di Carmine (Cremonese)
A. Cistana Gets Yellow Card Brescia
Substitution 3 – J. Baez substitutes for G. Gaetano (Cremonese)
Substitution 2 – P. Bartolomei substitutes for M. Castagnetti (Cremonese)
Substitution 1 – N. Fagioli substitutes for L. Vido (Cremonese)
M. Bianchetti Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brescia vs Cremonese : Livescore
Brescia vs Cremonese Prediction : Match Facts
- Brescia have played 8 matches are at position 4 with 14 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Brescia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Cremonese have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 16 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Cremonese.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Brescia vs Cremonese : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Tuesday December 8 2020|
|Saturday May 4 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Saturday March 17 2018|
|Friday October 20 2017|
Brescia vs Cremonese : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brescia vs Cremonese : Players News and Squads
Jesse Joronen (G-1)
Aleš Matějů (D-3)
Andrea Cistana (D-15)
Jhon Chancellor (D-4)
Marko Pajač (D-29)
Massimo Bertagnoli (M-26)
Tom Van De Looi (M-5)
Dimitri Bisoli (M-25)
Rodrigo Palacio (F-8)
Riad Bajić (F-11)
Matteo Tramoni (F-27)
Oscar Linnér (G-22)
Simone Perilli (G-12)
Andrea Papetti (D-32)
Massimiliano Mangraviti (M-14)
Matthieu Huard (D-19)
Fran Karačić (D-2)
Michele Cavion (M-23)
Jakub Labojko (M-21)
Giacomo Olzer (M-28)
Nikolas Špalek (M-7)
Filip Jagiełło (M-24)
Stefano Moreo (F-9)
Marco Carnesecchi (G-12)
Leonardo Sernicola (D-17)
Matteo Bianchetti (D-15)
Caleb Okoli (D-55)
Alessandro Crescenzi (D-23)
Luca Valzania (M-14)
Michele Castagnetti (M-19)
Gianluca Gaetano (M-70)
Luca Vido (M-18)
Cristian Buonaiuto (M-10)
Samuel Di Carmine (F-29)
Mouhamadou Sarr (G-45)
Dorian Ciezkowski (G-22)
Emanuele Valeri (D-3)
Luca Ravanelli (D-6)
Andrea Meroni (D-13)
Paolo Bartolomei (M-16)
Nicolò Fagioli (M-21)
Luca Zanimacchia (F-98)
Filippo Nardi (M-8)
Luca Strizzolo (F-11)
Daniel Ciofani (F-9)
Jaime Báez (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brescia vs Cremonese : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.34||3.38||3.06||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||2.87||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.41||3.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.30||2.98||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.30||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.36||3.38||3.05||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.26||3.45||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.18||3.35||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.25||3.35||2.97||Bet Here|
Brescia vs Cremonese : Predictions
Why Brescia Will Win
- Brescia has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brescia has scored 9 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cremonese Will Win
- Cremonese has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cremonese has scored 8 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Cremonese||Double chance : draw or Cremonese||Double chance : draw or Cremonese|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||43%||43%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.