Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Kevin Friend, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 4
1 – 4
Brighton vs Manchester City. Brighton will host Manchester City at the The American Express Community Stadium for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Brighton vs Manchester City : Live Score And Statistics
Brighton Vs Manchester City. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
- A. Mac Allister ( 80′ )
Manchester City 4
- I. Gundogan ( 13′ )
- P. Foden ( 28′ )
- P. Foden ( 31′ )
- R. Mahrez ( 90′ )
Match ends, Brighton 1, Manchester City 4
Second Half ends, with score Brighton 1, Manchester City 4
R. Mahrez had a Normal Goal Manchester City
Substitution 3 – R. Mahrez substitutes for Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
Ederson Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
A. Mac Allister had a Penalty Brighton
Substitution 2 – K. De Bruyne substitutes for J. Grealish (Manchester City)
Substitution 1 – Fernandinho substitutes for I. Gundogan (Manchester City)
Substitution 3 – A. Mac Allister substitutes for P. Gross (Brighton)
A. Lallana Gets Yellow Card Brighton
J. Moder Gets Yellow Card Brighton
J. Cancelo Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
Substitution 2 – E. Mwepu substitutes for N. Maupay (Brighton)
Substitution 1 – T. Lamptey substitutes for D. Burn (Brighton)
P. Foden had a Normal Goal Manchester City
P. Foden had a Normal Goal Manchester City
K. Walker Gets Yellow Card Manchester City
I. Gundogan had a Normal Goal Manchester City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brighton vs Manchester City : Livescore
Brighton vs Manchester City Prediction : Match Facts
- Brighton have played 8 matches are at position 4 with 15 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Brighton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Manchester City have played 8 matches are at position 3 with 17 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Manchester City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
Brighton vs Manchester City : Head To Head
|Tuesday May 18 2021|
|Wednesday January 13 2021|
|Saturday July 11 2020|
|Saturday August 31 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Saturday September 29 2018|
|Wednesday May 9 2018|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
Brighton vs Manchester City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brighton vs Manchester City : Players News and Squads
Robert Sánchez (G-1)
Joël Veltman (D-34)
Lewis Dunk (D-5)
Dan Burn (D-33)
Solly March (M-20)
Pascal Groß (M-13)
Adam Lallana (M-14)
Marc Cucurella (M-3)
Leandro Trossard (F-11)
Jakub Moder (F-15)
Neal Maupay (F-9)
Jason Steele (G-23)
Shane Duffy (D-24)
Adam Webster (D-4)
Yves Bissouma (M-8)
Taylor Richards (M-30)
Alexis Mac Allister (M-10)
Tariq Lamptey (D-2)
Enock Mwepu (M-12)
Aaron Connolly (F-7)
Kyle Walker (D-2)
Rúben Dias (D-3)
Aymeric Laporte (D-14)
João Cancelo (D-27)
Bernardo Silva (M-20)
İlkay Gündoğan (M-8)
Gabriel Jesus (F-9)
Phil Foden (F-47)
Jack Grealish (F-10)
Zack Steffen (G-13)
John Stones (D-5)
Oleksandr Zinchenko (D-11)
Nathan Aké (D-6)
Kevin De Bruyne (M-17)
Cole Palmer (M-80)
Samuel Edozie (F-53)
Riyad Mahrez (F-26)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brighton vs Manchester City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||7.90||4.80||1.44||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||7.50||4.85||1.44||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||7.50||4.50||1.44||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||8.00||5.00||1.36||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||8.20||5.00||1.47||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||7.00||4.75||1.44||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||7.90||4.80||1.44||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||8.10||4.60||1.43||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||7.68||4.88||1.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||7.00||4.60||1.41||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||7.00||4.65||1.42||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||8.00||4.92||1.45||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||7.50||4.90||1.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||7.00||4.50||1.45||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||8.00||4.70||1.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||7.50||4.77||1.43||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||7.00||4.75||1.44||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||7.40||4.65||1.41||Bet Here|
Brighton vs Manchester City : Predictions
Why Brighton Will Win
- Brighton has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brighton has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Manchester City Will Win
- Manchester City has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Manchester City has scored 12 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Manchester City and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Manchester City and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Manchester City and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||44%||44%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.