Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: C. Breakspear
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle. Bristol Rovers will host Carlisle at the Memorial Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Live Score And Statistics
Bristol Rovers Vs Carlisle. England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
14:00 , Saturday October 9 2021
Bristol Rovers 3
- A. Evans ( 35′ )
- S. Nicholson ( 86′ )
- H. Saunders ( 90′ )
Match ends, Bristol Rovers 3, Carlisle 0
Second Half ends, with score Bristol Rovers 3, Carlisle 0
H. Saunders had a Normal Goal Bristol Rovers
G. Whelan Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
L. Thomas Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
S. Nicholson had a Normal Goal Bristol Rovers
Substitution 3 – S. Nicholson substitutes for A. Collins (Bristol Rovers)
H. Saunders Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
J. Mellish Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
Substitution 3 – T. Charters substitutes for J. Armer (Carlisle)
Substitution 2 – L. Thomas substitutes for H. Anderson (Bristol Rovers)
Substitution 2 – T. Abrahams substitutes for B. Young (Carlisle)
C. Guy Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
J. Armer Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
Substitution 1 – J. Gibson substitutes for L. Alessandra (Carlisle)
L. Alessandra Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
Substitution 1 – N. Anderton substitutes for J. Brown (Bristol Rovers)
A. Evans had a Normal Goal Bristol Rovers
D. Devine Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
C. Harries Gets Yellow Card Bristol Rovers
M. Feeney Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Livescore
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle Prediction : Match Facts
- Bristol Rovers have played 10 matches are at position 20 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Swindon Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Carlisle have played 10 matches are at position 19 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Carlisle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Head To Head
|Monday March 28 2016|
|Saturday November 14 2015|
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Players News and Squads
James Belshaw (G-1)
Luca Hoole (D-30)
Connor Taylor (D-17)
Cian Harries (D-25)
Junior Brown (D-39)
Paul Coutts (M-15)
Glenn Whelan (M-26)
Harry Anderson (M-19)
Antony Evans (M-21)
Harvey Saunders (M-22)
Aaron Collins (F-10)
Jed Ward (G-35)
Pablo Martinez (D-18)
Nick Anderton (D-16)
Luke Thomas (M-7)
Zain Westbrooke (M-8)
Sam Nicholson (M-11)
Brett Pitman (F-40)
Lukas Jensen (G-13)
Daniel Devine (D-4)
Morgan Feeney (D-16)
Corey Whelan (D-17)
Jack Armer (D-3)
Lewis Alessandra (M-9)
Callum Anthony Guy (M-8)
Jon Mellish (M-12)
Zach Clough (F-10)
Brad Young (F-30)
Brennan Dickenson (F-11)
Gabriel Breeze (G-22)
Jonathan Dinzeyi (D-6)
Taylor Charters (M-15)
Manasse Mampala (F-19)
Gime Touré (F-20)
Tristan Abrahams (F-14)
Jordan Gibson (M-27)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.25||2.87||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.28||3.20||2.71||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.58||3.20||2.91||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.52||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.89||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||3.15||2.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.00||2.71||Bet Here|
Bristol Rovers vs Carlisle : Predictions
Why Bristol Rovers Will Win
- Bristol Rovers has a home team record of 2 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bristol Rovers has scored 4 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Carlisle Will Win
- Carlisle has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Carlisle has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Bristol Rovers or draw||Double chance : Bristol Rovers or draw||Double chance : Bristol Rovers or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.