Competition: Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Sandi Putros, Denmark
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Brondby vs Aalborg. Brondby will host Aalborg at the BrÃ¸ndby Stadion for the Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Brondby vs Aalborg : Live Score And Statistics
Brondby Vs Aalborg. Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 10
16:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
- M. Uhre ( 49′ )
- L. Prip ( 27′ )
P. Ferreira Gets Yellow Card Aalborg
M. Uhre had a Normal Goal Brondby
Substitution 1 – M. Greve substitutes for M. Frendrup (Brondby)
L. Prip had a Normal Goal Aalborg
Substitution 1 – T. Prica substitutes for M. Makaric (Aalborg)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brondby vs Aalborg : Livescore
Brondby vs Aalborg Prediction : Match Facts
- Brondby have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 8 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Brondby.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Aalborg have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 18 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Aalborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Brondby vs Aalborg : Head To Head
|Sunday February 7 2021|
|Sunday November 1 2020|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Sunday July 5 2020|
|Sunday February 23 2020|
|Sunday August 18 2019|
|Thursday April 4 2019|
|Sunday March 10 2019|
|Sunday October 7 2018|
|Monday May 21 2018|
Brondby vs Aalborg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brondby vs Aalborg : Players News and Squads
Mads Hermansen (G-30)
Sigurd Rosted (D-4)
Andreas Maxsø (D-5)
Kevin Ngoyi Tshiembe (D-18)
Andreas Bruus (M-17)
Anis Ben Slimane (M-25)
Josip Radošević (M-22)
Morten Frendrup (M-19)
Kevin Mensah (M-14)
Simon Hedlund (F-27)
Mikael Uhre (F-11)
Thomas Mikkelsen (G-16)
Tobias Borkeeiet (M-42)
Christian Cappis (M-23)
Mathias Greve (M-8)
Marko Divković (F-24)
Andrija Pavlović (F-9)
Jagvir Singh Sidhu (F-31)
Jacob Rinne (G-1)
Kristoffer Pallesen (D-2)
Mathias Ross (D-4)
Rasmus Thelander (D-26)
Daniel Granli (D-5)
Frederik Børsting (D-25)
Malthe Højholt (M-14)
Pedro Ferreira (M-6)
Iver Fossum (M-8)
Louka Prip (F-18)
Milan Makarić (F-9)
Andreas Hansen (G-22)
Anders Hagelskjaer (D-15)
Marcus Hannesbo (M-35)
Magnus Christensen (M-16)
Tim Prica (F-11)
Kasper Kusk (M-17)
Aleksandar Trajkovski (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brondby vs Aalborg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.45||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.40||3.50||2.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.38||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.45||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||3.45||2.99||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.43||3.45||2.97||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.39||3.20||2.89||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.42||3.50||2.87||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.41||3.38||2.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.25||2.85||Bet Here|
Brondby vs Aalborg : Predictions
Why Brondby Will Win
- Brondby has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brondby has scored 4 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Aalborg Will Win
- Aalborg has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Aalborg has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Aalborg||Double chance : draw or Aalborg||Double chance : draw or Aalborg|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.