Competition: Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Sandi Putros, Denmark
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland. Brondby will host FC Midtjylland at the BrÃ¸ndby Stadion for the Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Live Score And Statistics
Brondby Vs FC Midtjylland. Denmark Superligaen Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- A. Slimane ( 54′ )
- M. Uhre ( 66′ )
FC Midtjylland 0
Match ends, Brondby 2, FC Midtjylland 0
Second Half ends, with score Brondby 2, FC Midtjylland 0
Charles Gets Yellow Card FC Midtjylland
Substitution 5 – O. Fallenius substitutes for S. Hedlund (Brondby)
Substitution 4 – T. Borkeeiet substitutes for A. Slimane (Brondby)
Substitution 5 – O. Sorensen substitutes for Paulinho (FC Midtjylland)
Substitution 4 – N. Madsen substitutes for P. Sisto (FC Midtjylland)
Substitution 3 – A. Simsir substitutes for A. Mabil (FC Midtjylland)
Substitution 3 – A. Pavlovic substitutes for M. Uhre (Brondby)
Substitution 2 – M. Hansen substitutes for G. Isaksen (FC Midtjylland)
M. Uhre had a Normal Goal Brondby
Substitution 1 – Charles substitutes for N. Dyhr (FC Midtjylland)
A. Slimane had a Normal Goal Brondby
E. Sviatchenko Gets Yellow Card FC Midtjylland
Substitution 2 – C. Cappis substitutes for M. Greve (Brondby)
Substitution 1 – M. Frendrup substitutes for A. Skipper (Brondby)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Livescore
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland Prediction : Match Facts
- Brondby have played 6 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Brondby.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- FC Midtjylland have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 15 points in the 2021 Superligaen.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against FC Midtjylland.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 10 goals (GD).
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Monday April 5 2021|
|Sunday February 28 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Wednesday July 22 2020|
|Thursday June 18 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Monday May 20 2019|
|Friday May 17 2019|
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Players News and Squads
Mads Hermansen (G-30)
Anton Skipper (D-28)
Andreas Maxsø (D-5)
Kevin Ngoyi Tshiembe (D-18)
Andreas Bruus (M-17)
Anis Ben Slimane (M-25)
Josip Radošević (M-22)
Mathias Greve (M-8)
Kevin Mensah (M-14)
Mikael Uhre (F-11)
Simon Hedlund (F-27)
Thomas Mikkelsen (G-16)
Sigurd Rosted (D-4)
Morten Frendrup (M-19)
Christian Cappis (M-23)
Tobias Borkeeiet (M-42)
Andrija Pavlović (F-9)
Oskar Fallenius (M-20)
Jonas Lössl (G-1)
Henrik Dalsgaard (D-14)
Erik Sviatchenko (D-28)
Joel Andersson (M-6)
Raphael Onyedika (M-37)
Nicolas Dyhr (M-44)
Pione Sisto (F-7)
Gustav Isaksen (F-45)
Awer Mabil (F-11)
Elías Rafn Ólafsson (G-16)
Daniel Høegh (D-5)
Oliver Sørensen (M-24)
Aral Simsir (F-58)
Nicolas Madsen (M-43)
Mads Hansen (F-48)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.40||2.12||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.40||3.45||2.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.60||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.74||3.64||2.18||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.55||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.40||2.12||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.50||3.55||2.08||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.60||3.49||2.13||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.50||2.07||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.68||3.58||2.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.75||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.50||3.40||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||3.30||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.53||3.50||2.08||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.50||3.35||2.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.07||Bet Here|
Brondby vs FC Midtjylland : Predictions
Why Brondby Will Win
- Brondby has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brondby has scored 1 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Midtjylland Will Win
- FC Midtjylland has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Midtjylland has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at away with average of 2.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or FC Midtjylland||Double chance : draw or FC Midtjylland||Double chance : draw or FC Midtjylland|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.