Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Vinicius Gomes
Status: Second Half 3 – 2
3 – 2
Brusque vs remo. Brusque will host remo at the EstÃ¡dio Augusto Bauer for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30 match fixture.
Brusque vs remo : Live Score And Statistics
Brusque Vs remo. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 30
19:00 , Friday October 15 2021
- Luizao ( 56′ )
- Thiago Alagoano ( 58′ )
- Edu ( 73′ )
- Edu ( 90′ )
- Pingo ( 14′ )
- F. Gedoz ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Brusque 3, remo 2
F. Gedoz had a Missed Penalty remo
Edu had a Normal Goal Brusque
Sandro Gets Yellow Card Brusque
Edu Gets Yellow Card Brusque
Substitution 5 – Sandro substitutes for Luizao (Brusque)
Substitution 5 – Rafael Jensen substitutes for Marlon (remo)
Substitution 4 – Ronald substitutes for M. Oliveira Santos (remo)
Substitution 4 – Edilson substitutes for Airton (Brusque)
Edu had a Missed Penalty Brusque
Substitution 3 – Evandro substitutes for Ze Mateus (Brusque)
Substitution 2 – Hugo Borges substitutes for Mauricio (Brusque)
Substitution 1 – B. Alves substitutes for Thiago Alagoano (Brusque)
Substitution 3 – Jefferson substitutes for Marcos Junior (remo)
Substitution 2 – Neto substitutes for V. Andrade (remo)
Marlon Gets Yellow Card remo
Thiago Alagoano had a Normal Goal Brusque
Luizao had a Normal Goal Brusque
Substitution 1 – A. Uchoa substitutes for Pingo (remo)
Ze Mateus Gets Yellow Card Brusque
Marcos Junior Gets Yellow Card remo
Pingo had a Normal Goal remo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Brusque vs remo : Livescore
Brusque vs remo Prediction : Match Facts
- Brusque have played 29 matches are at position 16 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 8 and lost 12.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Brusque.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 39 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
- remo have played 29 matches are at position 11 with 38 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 10 times drawn 8 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Vila Nova.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Brusque vs remo : Head To Head
|Thursday July 15 2021|
|Friday February 21 2020|
Brusque vs remo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Vasco DA Gama||29||12||7||10||34||31||3||43||LWWWD|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||29||3||10||16||16||33||-17||19||WLLLL|
Brusque vs remo : Players News and Squads
Ruan Carneiro (G-21)
Zé Mateus (M-8)
Rodolfo Potiguar (M-5)
Thiago Alagoano (M-10)
Jhon Cley (M-29)
Maurício Garcez de Jesus (M-30)
Zé Carlos (G-85)
Jefferson Paulino (G-12)
Edílson Júnior (D-2)
Joao Carlos (D-22)
Diego Mathias (M-87)
Raimundo Nonato (M-17)
Bruno Alves (F-7)
Hugo Borges (M-77)
Thiago Ennes (D-2)
Marcos Júnior (M-22)
Arthur Santos (M-7)
Felipe Gedoz (M-10)
Victor Andrade (F-11)
Lucas Tocantins (F-19)
Rodrigo Josviaki (G-12)
Rafael Jensen (D-14)
Neto Moura (M-18)
Anderson Uchoa (M-13)
Neto Pessoa (M-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Brusque vs remo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.34||3.18||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.33||3.05||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.37||3.09||3.34||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.34||2.93||3.00||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.36||3.18||3.15||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.35||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||2.85||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||2.89||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.21||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
Brusque vs remo : Predictions
Why Brusque Will Win
- Brusque has a home team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Brusque has scored 13 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 0.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why remo Will Win
- remo has an away team record of 7 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- remo has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Brusque or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Brusque or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Brusque or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.