Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7
Kick Off: 01:05
Referee: Carlos Ortega, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera. Bucaramanga will host Alianza Petrolera at the Estadio Alfonso LÃ³pez for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7 match fixture.
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Live Score And Statistics
Bucaramanga Vs Alianza Petrolera. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7
01:05 , Tuesday August 31 2021
- D. Palacio ( 27′ )
Alianza Petrolera 2
- P. Bueno ( 49′ )
- M. A. Sevillano L. ( 76′ )
Match ends, Bucaramanga 1, Alianza Petrolera 2
Second Half ends, with score Bucaramanga 1, Alianza Petrolera 2
Y. D. Hurtado Torres Gets Yellow Card Alianza Petrolera
S. Cardenas Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 4 – S. Montoya substitutes for B. Teliz (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 4 – J. Castillo substitutes for J. Garces (Alianza Petrolera)
Substitution 3 – M. Acosta substitutes for J. Hernandez (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 2 – E. Quinones substitutes for A. Melendez (Bucaramanga)
C. Alzate Gets Yellow Card Alianza Petrolera
J. Cuenu Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
M. A. Sevillano L. had a Normal Goal Alianza Petrolera
A. Quintana Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 3 – C. Alzate substitutes for J. Perez (Alianza Petrolera)
Substitution 2 – B. Gil Hurtado substitutes for P. Bueno (Alianza Petrolera)
J. Hernandez Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 1 – M. A. Sevillano L. substitutes for A. Morales (Alianza Petrolera)
Substitution 1 – B. Fernandez substitutes for A. Quintana (Bucaramanga)
P. Bueno had a Normal Goal Alianza Petrolera
J. Zuluaga Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
L. Saldana Gets Yellow Card Alianza Petrolera
D. Palacio had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
J. Riquett Gets Yellow Card Alianza Petrolera
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Livescore
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera Prediction : Match Facts
- Bucaramanga have played 6 matches are at position 3 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Huila.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Alianza Petrolera have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Alianza Petrolera.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 23 2021|
|Friday November 27 2020|
|Friday October 30 2020|
|Thursday October 22 2020|
|Monday October 12 2020|
|Sunday August 18 2019|
|Wednesday May 8 2019|
|Saturday February 23 2019|
|Thursday February 14 2019|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||America de Cali||6||3||1||2||7||5||2||10||DLWLW|
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Players News and Squads
Juan Camilo Chaverra (G-1)
Juan Zuluaga (D-13)
José Cuenú (D-25)
Carlos Henao (D-20)
Cristian Blanco (D-15)
John Hernandez (M-8)
Bruno Téliz (M-33)
Álvaro Meléndez (M-27)
Sherman Cárdenas (M-7)
Duván Palacios (M-16)
Alejandro Gabriel Quintana (F-23)
James Aguirre (G-12)
Cristhian Subero (M-24)
Oscar Alcocer (M-3)
Michel Acosta (M-14)
Eliéser Quiñónes (M-26)
Santiago Montoya (M-10)
Brayan Fernandez (F-9)
José Chunga (G-12)
Yhorman Hurtado (D-6)
Carlos Pérez (D-23)
Jaider Riquett (D-18)
Leonardo Saldaña (D-16)
Freddy Flórez (M-8)
Camilo Portilla (M-27)
Bayron Garcés (M-11)
Jhon Pérez (M-10)
Andrés Morales (M-17)
Pablo Bueno (F-9)
Jaime Mora (G-13)
Luciano Ospina (D-22)
Luis Miguel Angulo (M-31)
Cleider Alzate (M-21)
Jair Castillo (M-14)
Jairo Molina (F-19)
Bryan Gil (F-15)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.15||3.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.10||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.02||3.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.02||2.95||3.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.08||3.15||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.11||3.22||3.90||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.03||3.15||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.02||3.86||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.00||3.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.94||3.00||3.70||Bet Here|
Bucaramanga vs Alianza Petrolera : Predictions
Why Bucaramanga Will Win
- Bucaramanga has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bucaramanga has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alianza Petrolera Will Win
- Alianza Petrolera has an away team record of 2 wins and 7 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alianza Petrolera has scored 10 out of their total 19 goals at away with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Bucaramanga or draw||Double chance : Bucaramanga or draw||Double chance : Bucaramanga or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.