Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
Kick Off: 01:05
Referee: Andres Rojas, Colombia
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Bucaramanga vs Junior. Bucaramanga will host Junior at the Estadio Alfonso LÃ³pez for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13 match fixture.
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Live Score And Statistics
Bucaramanga Vs Junior. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
01:05 , Tuesday October 12 2021
- C. Henao ( 90′ )
- L. Gonzalez ( 25′ )
Second Half ends, with score Bucaramanga 1, Junior 1
C. Henao had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
J. Rodriguez Gets Yellow Card Junior
J. Zuluaga Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 5 – F. Angel substitutes for H. E. Martinez Yepez (Junior)
Substitution 4 – Juan Mosquera substitutes for J. Hernandez (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 3 – B. Fernandez substitutes for B. Teliz (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 4 – F. Viafara substitutes for G. Fuentes (Junior)
Substitution 3 – C. Valencia substitutes for J. Herrera (Junior)
Substitution 2 – A. Simarra substitutes for W. Pacheco (Junior)
Substitution 2 – D. Palacio substitutes for S. Montoya (Bucaramanga)
G. Fuentes Gets Yellow Card Junior
Substitution 1 – J. Rodriguez substitutes for L. Gonzalez (Junior)
Substitution 1 – J. Cuenu substitutes for O. Alcocer (Bucaramanga)
L. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Junior
W. Pacheco Gets Yellow Card Junior
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Livescore
Bucaramanga vs Junior Prediction : Match Facts
- Bucaramanga have played 12 matches are at position 12 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Bucaramanga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Junior have played 12 matches are at position 5 with 20 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Junior.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Head To Head
|Saturday March 6 2021|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Thursday August 15 2019|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Friday August 9 2019|
|Sunday March 10 2019|
|Saturday July 21 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Tuesday October 31 2017|
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||America de Cali||12||5||2||5||13||12||1||17||WLLWL|
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Players News and Squads
Juan Camilo Chaverra (G-1)
Juan Zuluaga (D-13)
Oscar Alcocer (D-3)
Carlos Henao (D-20)
Cristian Blanco (D-15)
John Hernandez (M-8)
Bruno Téliz (M-33)
Álvaro Meléndez (M-27)
Sherman Cárdenas (M-7)
Santiago Montoya (M-10)
Alejandro Gabriel Quintana (F-23)
James Aguirre (G-12)
Cristhian Subero (M-24)
José Cuenú (D-25)
Juan Alberto Mosquera (M-18)
Duván Palacios (M-16)
Juan Marcelin (D-22)
Brayan Fernandez (F-9)
Sebastián Viera (G-1)
Walmer Pacheco (D-15)
Homer Martinez (D-14)
Willer Ditta (D-4)
Edwin Velasco (D-3)
Didier Moreno (M-6)
Larry Vásquez (M-5)
Fredy Hinestroza (M-8)
Gabriel Fuentes (M-17)
Luis Daniel Gonzalez (M-10)
Juan Sebastian Herrera (F-25)
Eder Chaux (G-12)
Fabian Viafara (D-27)
Alfonso Simarra (D-2)
Fabian Angel Bernal (M-30)
José Muñoz (M-7)
Juan Rodríguez (M-28)
Carmelo Valencia (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.30||2.90||2.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.22||3.18||2.25||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.35||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.42||3.08||2.34||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.78||3.15||2.26||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.00||3.05||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.22||3.18||2.27||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||2.70||2.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.35||3.00||2.23||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.05||2.23||Bet Here|
Bucaramanga vs Junior : Predictions
Why Bucaramanga Will Win
- Bucaramanga has a home team record of 7 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bucaramanga has scored 24 out of their total 39 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Junior Will Win
- Junior has an away team record of 11 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Junior has scored 29 out of their total 43 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Junior||Double chance : draw or Junior||Double chance : draw or Junior|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.