Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Jhon Alexander Ospina Londono, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 3 – 4
3 – 4
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios. Bucaramanga will host Millonarios at the Estadio Alfonso LÃ³pez for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9 match fixture.
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Live Score And Statistics
Bucaramanga Vs Millonarios. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
19:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- D. Palacio ( 12′ )
- A. Melendez ( 70′ )
- M. Acosta ( 79′ )
- D. Ruiz Rivera ( 45′ )
- F. Uribe ( 45′ )
- D. Ruiz Rivera ( 64′ )
- F. Uribe ( 66′ )
Match ends, Bucaramanga 3, Millonarios 4
Second Half ends, with score Bucaramanga 3, Millonarios 4
F. Uribe Gets Yellow Card Millonarios
E. Perlaza Gets Yellow Card Millonarios
Substitution 3 – E. Quinones substitutes for M. Acosta (Bucaramanga)
D. Palacio Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
M. Acosta had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
Substitution 3 – A. Murillo substitutes for A. Llinas (Millonarios)
A. Melendez had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
Substitution 2 – J. Pereira substitutes for D. Ruiz Rivera (Millonarios)
F. Uribe had a Normal Goal Millonarios
Substitution 2 – J. Viveros substitutes for B. Fernandez (Bucaramanga)
D. Ruiz Rivera had a Normal Goal Millonarios
Substitution 1 – H. Mojica substitutes for D. Silva (Millonarios)
C. Henao Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 1 – B. Teliz substitutes for J. Hernandez (Bucaramanga)
F. Uribe had a Normal Goal Millonarios
D. Ruiz Rivera had a Normal Goal Millonarios
J. Vargas Gets Yellow Card Millonarios
D. Palacio had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Livescore
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios Prediction : Match Facts
- Bucaramanga have played 8 matches are at position 5 with 14 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Bucaramanga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Millonarios have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Millonarios.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Head To Head
|Monday March 29 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Saturday July 27 2019|
|Monday February 4 2019|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
|Friday July 21 2017|
|Sunday June 4 2017|
|Thursday June 1 2017|
|Sunday February 12 2017|
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||America de Cali||8||3||2||3||8||7||1||11||LDDLW|
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Players News and Squads
Juan Camilo Chaverra (G-1)
Juan Zuluaga (D-13)
Andres Correa (D-5)
Carlos Henao (D-20)
Cristian Blanco (D-15)
John Hernandez (M-8)
Michel Acosta (M-14)
Álvaro Meléndez (M-27)
Sherman Cárdenas (M-7)
Duván Palacios (M-16)
Brayan Fernandez (F-9)
James Aguirre (G-12)
José Cuenú (D-25)
Cristhian Subero (M-24)
Jhonier Viveros (M-17)
Eliéser Quiñónes (M-26)
Bruno Téliz (M-33)
Henry Castillo (F-11)
Juan Moreno (G-12)
Andrés Román (D-6)
Andrés Llinás (D-26)
Juan Pablo Vargas (D-5)
Elvis Perlaza (D-13)
Emerson Rodríguez (M-25)
Daniel Giraldo (M-8)
Stiven Vega (M-28)
Daniel Ruíz (M-17)
David Silva (F-14)
Fernando Uribe (F-20)
Christian Vargas (G-1)
Felipe Banguero (D-23)
Andrés Murillo (D-2)
Harrison Mojica (M-10)
Juan Pereira (M-21)
Ricardo Márquez (F-7)
Jader Valencia (F-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.24||3.35||2.16||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.86||3.25||2.16||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.39||3.35||2.22||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.20||2.08||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.34||2.18||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.40||3.30||1.94||Bet Here|
Bucaramanga vs Millonarios : Predictions
Why Bucaramanga Will Win
- Bucaramanga has a home team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bucaramanga has scored 19 out of their total 34 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Millonarios Will Win
- Millonarios has an away team record of 10 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Millonarios has scored 25 out of their total 45 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Millonarios||Double chance : draw or Millonarios||Double chance : draw or Millonarios|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.