Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:15
Referee: Rafael Sanchez Lopez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Burgos vs Lugo. Burgos will host Lugo at the Estadio Municipal de El PlantÃo for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Burgos vs Lugo : Live Score And Statistics
Burgos Vs Lugo. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
16:15 , Sunday October 17 2021
- G. Sierra ( 8′ )
- Carrillo ( 39′ )
Match ends, Burgos 1, Lugo 1
Second Half ends, with score Burgos 1, Lugo 1
Substitution 5 – F. Seoane substitutes for H. Rama (Lugo)
A. Rodriguez Perez Gets Yellow Card Burgos
Substitution 4 – R. Rodriguez substitutes for G. Sierra (Burgos)
Substitution 4 – M. Barreiro substitutes for Carrillo (Lugo)
Substitution 3 – Guillermo substitutes for A. Alegria (Burgos)
Substitution 2 – J. Garcia substitutes for P. Valcarce (Burgos)
Substitution 3 – C. Pita substitutes for D. Alende (Lugo)
Substitution 2 – R. Sanchez substitutes for O. Lebedenko (Lugo)
Substitution 1 – R. Navarro substitutes for M. Munoz (Burgos)
Substitution 1 – I. Gonzalez substitutes for C. Ramos De la Flor (Lugo)
M. Munoz Gets Yellow Card Burgos
D. Alende Gets Yellow Card Lugo
E. Campabadal Gets Yellow Card Lugo
X. Torres Gets Yellow Card Lugo
Carrillo had a Normal Goal Lugo
Andy Gets Yellow Card Burgos
G. Sierra had a Normal Goal Burgos
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Burgos vs Lugo : Livescore
Burgos vs Lugo Prediction : Match Facts
- Burgos have played 9 matches are at position 17 with 9 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Burgos.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Lugo have played 9 matches are at position 14 with 11 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Lugo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Burgos vs Lugo : Head To Head
|Saturday July 17 2021|
Burgos vs Lugo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
Burgos vs Lugo : Players News and Squads
Alfonso Herrero (G-1)
Aitor Cordoba Querejeta (D-18)
Unai Elguezabal (D-14)
Grego Sierra (D-20)
Alvaro Rodriguez (M-2)
Miguel Muñoz Mora (M-22)
Andy Rodríguez (M-17)
Pablo Valcarce (F-8)
Saúl Berjón (F-21)
Álex Alegría (F-15)
José Antonio Caro (G-13)
Miguel Rubio (D-12)
Michel Zabaco (D-4)
Raul Navarro (M-6)
Fran Garcia Solsona (D-3)
Riki Rodríguez (M-10)
Eneko Undabarrena (D-5)
Juanma García (F-7)
Claudio Medina (F-19)
Roberto Alarcon Gonzalez (F-11)
Ernesto Gomez (F-24)
Francisco Vieites (G-34)
Edu Campabadal (D-22)
Diego Alende (D-3)
Juan Antonio Ros (D-4)
Orest Lebedenko (D-19)
Hugo Rama (M-10)
Xavi Torres (M-14)
Josep Señé (M-18)
Gerard Valentín (F-20)
José Ángel Carrillo (F-11)
Chris Ramos (F-16)
Ricard Sánchez (D-30)
Fernando Seoane (M-8)
Iriome Gonzalez (M-24)
Carlos Pita (M-5)
Jaume Cuellar Mendoza (M-29)
Manu Barreiro (F-9)
Julen Fernández (G-26)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Burgos vs Lugo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.16||3.20||3.64||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||2.95||3.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||2.95||3.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.18||3.06||3.93||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.30||2.99||3.20||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||2.95||3.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.18||3.20||3.62||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||2.80||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.14||2.99||3.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||2.88||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.14||3.10||3.45||Bet Here|
Burgos vs Lugo : Predictions
Why Burgos Will Win
- Burgos has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Burgos has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lugo Will Win
- Lugo has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lugo has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Lugo and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Lugo and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Lugo and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||78%||78%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.