Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Michael Oliver, England
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Burnley vs Leeds. Burnley will host Leeds at the Turf Moor for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Burnley vs Leeds : Live Score And Statistics
Burnley Vs Leeds. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 3
13:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
- C. Wood ( 61′ )
- P. Bamford ( 86′ )
Second Half ends, with score Burnley 1, Leeds 1
A. Lennon Gets Yellow Card Burnley
P. Bamford had a Normal Goal Leeds
P. Struijk Gets Yellow Card Leeds
Substitution 2 – M. Vydra substitutes for A. Barnes (Burnley)
Substitution 2 – T. Roberts substitutes for Rodrigo (Leeds)
Substitution 1 – J. Shackleton substitutes for D. Llorente (Leeds)
Substitution 1 – A. Lennon substitutes for J. Gudmundsson (Burnley)
C. Wood had a Normal Goal Burnley
Rodrigo Gets Yellow Card Leeds
B. Mee Gets Yellow Card Burnley
K. Phillips Gets Yellow Card Leeds
A. Barnes Gets Yellow Card Burnley
J. Brownhill Gets Yellow Card Burnley
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Burnley vs Leeds : Livescore
Burnley vs Leeds Prediction : Match Facts
- Burnley have played 2 matches are at position 17 with 0 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Burnley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Leeds have played 2 matches are at position 15 with 1 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Leeds.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Burnley vs Leeds : Head To Head
|Saturday May 15 2021|
|Sunday December 27 2020|
|Tuesday September 19 2017|
|Saturday April 9 2016|
|Saturday August 8 2015|
|Saturday March 15 2014|
|Saturday September 21 2013|
|Tuesday April 16 2013|
|Tuesday November 6 2012|
|Monday January 2 2012|
Burnley vs Leeds : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Burnley vs Leeds : Players News and Squads
Nick Pope (G-1)
Matthew Lowton (D-2)
James Tarkowski (D-5)
Ben Mee (D-6)
Charlie Taylor (D-3)
Jóhann Guðmundsson (M-7)
Ashley Westwood (M-18)
Josh Brownhill (M-8)
Dwight McNeil (M-11)
Chris Wood (F-9)
Ashley Barnes (F-10)
Wayne Hennessey (G-13)
Phil Bardsley (D-26)
Nathan Collins (D-22)
Bobby Thomas (D-37)
Erik Pieters (D-23)
Jack Cork (M-4)
Aaron Lennon (M-17)
Jay Rodriguez (F-19)
Matěj Vydra (F-27)
Illan Meslier (G-1)
Diego Llorente (D-14)
Pascal Struijk (D-21)
Liam Cooper (D-6)
Luke Ayling (M-2)
Kalvin Phillips (M-23)
Stuart Dallas (M-15)
Jack Harrison (F-22)
Patrick Bamford (F-9)
Kristoffer Klaesson (G-13)
Charlie Cresswell (D-35)
Tyler Roberts (F-11)
Adam Forshaw (M-4)
Jamie Shackleton (M-46)
Hélder Costa (F-17)
Liam McCarron (M-45)
Crysencio Summerville (M-38)
Joe Gelhardt (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Burnley vs Leeds : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.08||3.58||2.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.55||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.05||3.55||2.36||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.00||3.55||2.34||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.08||3.50||2.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.29||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.11||3.60||2.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.02||3.47||2.38||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
Burnley vs Leeds : Predictions
Why Burnley Will Win
- Burnley has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Burnley has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Leeds Will Win
- Leeds has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Leeds has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Leeds and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Leeds and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Leeds and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.