Competition: Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Mustafa Kursad Filiz, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 4 – 1
4 – 1
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor. Bursaspor will host Samsunspor at the Bitci Timsah Park for the Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Live Score And Statistics
Bursaspor Vs Samsunspor. Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
17:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- E. Aydogan ( 31′ )
- M. Bruno ( 49′ )
- B. Kor ( 84′ )
- K. Sen ( 90′ )
- L. Capan ( 14′ )
Match ends, Bursaspor 4, Samsunspor 1
Second Half ends, with score Bursaspor 4, Samsunspor 1
A. Ozer Gets Yellow Card Samsunspor
K. Sen had a Normal Goal Bursaspor
Substitution 5 – C. Koz substitutes for E. Acolatse (Bursaspor)
I. Yuksek Gets Yellow Card Bursaspor
B. Kor had a Normal Goal Bursaspor
L. Capan Gets Yellow Card Bursaspor
Substitution 4 – T. Altikardes substitutes for K. Sonmez (Bursaspor)
Substitution 3 – K. Sen substitutes for M. Bruno (Bursaspor)
Substitution 2 – B. Kor substitutes for T. Matavz (Bursaspor)
Substitution 2 – E. Cinari substitutes for O. Celik (Samsunspor)
E. Aydogan Gets Red Card Bursaspor
E. Aydogan Gets Yellow Card Bursaspor
Substitution 1 – N. Alasgarov substitutes for R. Ofosu (Bursaspor)
S. Gonul Gets Yellow Card Samsunspor
Substitution 1 – M. Fofana substitutes for M. Okutan (Samsunspor)
E. Aydogan Gets Yellow Card Bursaspor
M. Bruno had a Normal Goal Bursaspor
R. B. Yilmaz Gets Yellow Card Samsunspor
H. Kilic Gets Yellow Card Samsunspor
E. Aydogan had a Penalty Bursaspor
K. Boli Gets Yellow Card Samsunspor
K. Sonmez Gets Yellow Card Bursaspor
L. Capan had a Own Goal Samsunspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Livescore
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Bursaspor have played 3 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against EyÃ¼pspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Samsunspor have played 2 matches are at position 11 with 3 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Kocaelispor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Head To Head
|Tuesday July 27 2021|
|Monday April 19 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Wednesday December 31 2014|
|Wednesday December 24 2014|
|Saturday February 25 2012|
|Monday November 21 2011|
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Players News and Squads
Erhan Erentürk (G-35)
Burak Altıparmak (D-36)
Luka Capan (D-31)
Kubilay Sönmez (D-26)
Onur Atasayar (D-3)
Emirhan Aydoğan (M-5)
Elton Acolatse (M-99)
İsmail Yüksek (M-80)
Massimo Bruno (M-70)
Reagy Ofosu (M-10)
Tim Matavž (F-18)
Canberk Yurdakul (G-1)
Taha Altikardes (D-22)
Cüneyt Köz (D-4)
Mert Yilmaz (D-29)
Kerem Şen (M-19)
Namiq Alasgarov (M-7)
Batuhan Kör (F-9)
Vefa Temel (M-20)
Tuğbey Akgün (M-77)
Uğur Kaan Yıldız (D-52)
Aykut Özer (G-93)
Ali Ulgen (D-2)
Kévin Boli (D-21)
Recep Burak Yılmaz (D-15)
Soner Gönül (D-28)
Osman Çelik (M-88)
Hasan Kılıç (M-55)
Melih Okutan (M-77)
Yasin Öztekin (M-23)
Mehmet Akyüz (M-17)
Nurullah Aslan (G-1)
Alaaddin Okumuş (D-22)
Melih Altikulaç (D-66)
Huseyin Ozturk (D-3)
Berk Taskin (D-44)
Semih Altikulac (M-57)
Eraldo Cinari (F-25)
Moryke Fofana (F-70)
Yunus Emre Çift (D-4)
Polat Yaldir (F-97)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Bursaspor vs Samsunspor : Predictions
Why Bursaspor Will Win
- Bursaspor has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bursaspor has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Samsunspor Will Win
- Samsunspor has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Samsunspor has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Samsunspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Samsunspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Samsunspor and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.