Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Oldham
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham. Burton Albion will host Cheltenham at the Pirelli Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Live Score And Statistics
Burton Albion Vs Cheltenham. England League One Regular Season – Round 5
18:45 , Friday August 27 2021
Burton Albion 1
- L. Akins ( 67′ )
- C. Wright ( 28′ )
Match ends, Burton Albion 1, Cheltenham 1
Second Half ends, with score Burton Albion 1, Cheltenham 1
J. Brayford Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 3 – D. Rowe substitutes for B. Morris (Burton Albion)
Substitution 3 – C. Thomas substitutes for C. Wright (Cheltenham)
T. Hamer Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 2 – T. Perry substitutes for A. May (Cheltenham)
L. Akins had a Normal Goal Burton Albion
G. Lloyd Gets Yellow Card Cheltenham
Substitution 1 – G. Lloyd substitutes for A. Williams (Cheltenham)
Substitution 2 – A. Amadi-Holloway substitutes for O. Patrick (Burton Albion)
C. Wright had a Normal Goal Cheltenham
Substitution 1 – B. Morris substitutes for M. Mancienne (Burton Albion)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Livescore
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham Prediction : Match Facts
- Burton Albion have played 4 matches are at position 6 with 9 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Cheltenham have played 4 matches are at position 18 with 4 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Fleetwood Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Head To Head
|Saturday February 7 2015|
|Saturday September 27 2014|
|Saturday January 11 2014|
|Saturday August 3 2013|
|Saturday November 10 2012|
|Saturday February 25 2012|
|Friday October 14 2011|
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||Milton Keynes Dons||4||1||2||1||8||8||0||5||DWLD|
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Players News and Squads
Ben Garratt (G-24)
John Brayford (D-2)
Conor Shaughnessy (D-16)
Ryan Leak (D-26)
Thomas Hamer (D-37)
Michael Mancienne (M-38)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (M-3)
Lucas Akins (M-10)
Joe Powell (M-8)
Jonny Smith (M-11)
Omari Patrick (F-14)
Ellery Balcombe (G-22)
Frazer Blake-Tracy (D-18)
Charlie Williams (M-33)
Bryn Morris (M-7)
Danny Rowe (M-17)
Ben Radcliffe (M-30)
Aaron Amadi Holloway (F-19)
Scott Flinders (G-20)
Sean Long (D-2)
William Boyle (D-15)
Lewis Freestone (D-6)
Matty Blair (M-17)
Callum Wright (M-16)
Ellis Chapman (M-11)
Liam Sercombe (M-8)
Chris Hussey (M-3)
Alfie May (F-10)
Andy Williams (F-14)
Owen Evans (G-1)
Charlie Raglan (D-5)
Grant Horton (D-24)
Conor Thomas (M-7)
Elliot Bonds (M-23)
Taylor Perry (M-18)
George Lloyd (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.15||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||3.15||2.79||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.50||3.28||3.05||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.43||2.89||2.91||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.26||3.14||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.43||3.12||2.97||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.38||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.34||3.10||2.85||Bet Here|
Burton Albion vs Cheltenham : Predictions
Why Burton Albion Will Win
- Burton Albion has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Burton Albion has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cheltenham Will Win
- Cheltenham has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cheltenham has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Burton Albion or draw||Double chance : Burton Albion or draw||Double chance : Burton Albion or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.