Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: T. Nield
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth. Burton Albion will host Portsmouth at the Pirelli Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Live Score And Statistics
Burton Albion Vs Portsmouth. England League One Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
Burton Albion 2
- T. O’Connor ( 32′ )
- D. Jebbison ( 60′ )
- R. Hackett-Fairchild ( 64′ )
Match ends, Burton Albion 2, Portsmouth 1
Second Half ends, with score Burton Albion 2, Portsmouth 1
M. Harness Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
R. Hackett-Fairchild Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
L. Brown Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
S. Raggett Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
Substitution 3 – J. Maddox substitutes for C. Lakin (Burton Albion)
R. Hackett-Fairchild had a Normal Goal Portsmouth
Substitution 2 – K. Hemmings substitutes for D. Jebbison (Burton Albion)
D. Jebbison Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
Substitution 3 – L. Thompson substitutes for R. Tunnicliffe (Portsmouth)
Substitution 2 – R. Hackett-Fairchild substitutes for K. Freeman (Portsmouth)
Substitution 1 – E. Harrison substitutes for J. Marquis (Portsmouth)
D. Jebbison had a Normal Goal Burton Albion
Substitution 1 – R. Leak substitutes for M. Bostwick (Burton Albion)
C. Lakin Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
J. Smith Gets Yellow Card Burton Albion
T. O’Connor had a Normal Goal Burton Albion
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Livescore
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth Prediction : Match Facts
- Burton Albion have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 12 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Portsmouth have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 11 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Portsmouth.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Tuesday September 17 2019|
|Friday April 19 2019|
|Tuesday October 23 2018|
|Saturday January 17 2015|
|Sunday September 7 2014|
|Tuesday March 11 2014|
|Saturday September 14 2013|
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Milton Keynes Dons||8||4||3||1||16||10||6||15||WWDWD|
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Players News and Squads
Ben Garratt (G-24)
John Brayford (D-2)
Michael Bostwick (D-5)
Conor Shaughnessy (D-16)
Thomas Hamer (D-37)
Adedeji Oshilaja (M-4)
Thomas O’Connor (M-15)
Lucas Akins (M-10)
Charlie Lakin (M-40)
Jonny Smith (M-11)
Daniel Jebbison (F-21)
Ellery Balcombe (G-22)
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (D-3)
Ryan Leak (D-26)
Jacob Maddox (M-29)
Omari Patrick (F-14)
Harrison Chapman (M-39)
Kane Hemmings (F-9)
Gavin Bazunu (G-1)
Kieron Freeman (D-13)
Sean Raggett (D-20)
Shaun Williams (D-6)
Mahlon Romeo (M-15)
Ryan Tunnicliffe (M-8)
Joe Morrell (M-21)
Lee Brown (M-3)
Marcus Harness (F-10)
Ronan Curtis (F-11)
John Marquis (F-9)
Alex Bass (G-35)
Paul Downing (D-26)
Michael Jacobs (M-24)
Louis Thompson (M-23)
Reeco Hackett-Fairchild (F-18)
Ellis Harrison (F-17)
George Hirst (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.27||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.98||3.27||2.33||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
Burton Albion vs Portsmouth : Predictions
Why Burton Albion Will Win
- Burton Albion has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Burton Albion has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Portsmouth Will Win
- Portsmouth has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Portsmouth has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Burton Albion or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Burton Albion or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Burton Albion or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||74%||74%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.