Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Luca J. Pairetto, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Cagliari vs Genoa. Cagliari will host Genoa at the Unipol Domus for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Cagliari vs Genoa : Live Score And Statistics
Cagliari Vs Genoa. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 3
13:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- Joao Pedro ( 16′ )
- L. Ceppitelli ( 56′ )
- M. Destro ( 59′ )
- M. Fares ( 69′ )
- M. Fares ( 78′ )
Match ends, Cagliari 2, Genoa 3
Second Half ends, with score Cagliari 2, Genoa 3
Substitution 5 – V. Behrami substitutes for M. Destro (Genoa)
Substitution 5 – G. Pereiro substitutes for A. Carboni (Cagliari)
M. Fares had a Normal Goal Genoa
M. Fares had a Normal Goal Genoa
Substitution 4 – R. Bellanova substitutes for G. Zappa (Cagliari)
Substitution 3 – D. Farias substitutes for K. Balde (Cagliari)
Joao Pedro Gets Yellow Card Cagliari
Substitution 4 – C. Ekuban substitutes for G. Pandev (Genoa)
M. Destro had a Normal Goal Genoa
Y. Kallon Gets Yellow Card Genoa
L. Ceppitelli had a Normal Goal Cagliari
Substitution 2 – N. Nandez substitutes for A. Grassi (Cagliari)
Substitution 1 – M. Caceres substitutes for S. Walukiewicz (Cagliari)
Substitution 3 – Y. Kallon substitutes for S. Sabelli (Genoa)
Substitution 2 – M. Fares substitutes for S. Sturaro (Genoa)
Substitution 1 – Z. Vanheusden substitutes for D. Biraschi (Genoa)
L. Ceppitelli Gets Yellow Card Cagliari
Joao Pedro had a Penalty Cagliari
S. Sabelli Gets Yellow Card Genoa
D. Biraschi Gets Yellow Card Genoa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cagliari vs Genoa : Livescore
Cagliari vs Genoa Prediction : Match Facts
- Cagliari have played 2 matches are at position 14 with 1 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Cagliari.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Genoa have played 2 matches are at position 19 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Genoa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Cagliari vs Genoa : Head To Head
|Saturday May 22 2021|
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|Sunday February 9 2020|
|Friday September 20 2019|
|Saturday May 18 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
|Tuesday April 3 2018|
|Sunday October 15 2017|
|Sunday January 15 2017|
|Sunday August 21 2016|
Cagliari vs Genoa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cagliari vs Genoa : Players News and Squads
Alessio Cragno (G-28)
Sebastian Walukiewicz (D-40)
Luca Ceppitelli (D-23)
Andrea Carboni (D-44)
Gabriele Zappa (M-25)
Răzvan Marin (M-8)
Alberto Grassi (M-27)
Alessandro Deiola (M-14)
João Pedro (F-10)
Keita Baldé (F-9)
Simone Aresti (G-1)
Boris Radunović (G-31)
Giorgio Altare (D-15)
Charalampos Lykogiannis (D-22)
Martín Cáceres (D-4)
Raoul Bellanova (D-12)
Nicolò Cavuoti (M-26)
Christian Oliva (M-21)
Nahitan Nández (M-18)
Gastón Pereiro (M-20)
Leonardo Pavoletti (F-30)
Diego Farias (F-17)
Salvatore Sirigu (G-57)
Davide Biraschi (D-14)
Nikola Maksimović (D-52)
Domenico Criscito (D-4)
Stefano Sabelli (M-2)
Abdoulaye Touré (M-94)
Nicolò Rovella (M-65)
Stefano Sturaro (M-27)
Andrea Cambiaso (M-50)
Goran Pandev (F-19)
Mattia Destro (F-23)
Adrian Šemper (G-1)
Federico Marchetti (G-22)
Zinho Vanheusden (D-3)
Johan Vásquez (D-15)
Paolo Ghiglione (D-18)
Mohamed Fares (M-93)
Caleb Ekuban (F-20)
Filippo Melegoni (M-10)
Valon Behrami (M-11)
Manolo Portanova (M-90)
Yayah Kallon (F-91)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cagliari vs Genoa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.45||3.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.50||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.62||3.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.45||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.07||3.45||3.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.06||3.50||3.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.59||3.81||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.13||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.64||3.76||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.48||3.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.45||3.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.12||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
Cagliari vs Genoa : Predictions
Why Cagliari Will Win
- Cagliari has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cagliari has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Genoa Will Win
- Genoa has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Genoa has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Cagliari and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Cagliari and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Cagliari and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.