Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: J. Bell
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Cambridge United vs Gillingham. Cambridge United will host Gillingham at the Abbey Stadium for the England League One Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Live Score And Statistics
Cambridge United Vs Gillingham. England League One Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
Cambridge United 0
- V. Oliver ( 26′ )
- D. Lloyd-McGoldrick ( 60′ )
Match ends, Cambridge United 0, Gillingham 2
Second Half ends, with score Cambridge United 0, Gillingham 2
Substitution 3 – A. May substitutes for P. Digby (Cambridge United)
Substitution 2 – J. Weir substitutes for S. Smith (Cambridge United)
L. Jones Gets Yellow Card Cambridge United
Substitution 1 – J. Lankester substitutes for J. Brophy (Cambridge United)
Substitution 1 – C. Kelman substitutes for V. Oliver (Gillingham)
D. Lloyd-McGoldrick had a Normal Goal Gillingham
V. Oliver had a Normal Goal Gillingham
M. Ehmer Gets Yellow Card Gillingham
D. Tutonda Gets Yellow Card Gillingham
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Livescore
Cambridge United vs Gillingham Prediction : Match Facts
- Cambridge United have played 7 matches are at position 14 with 11 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Cambridge United.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Gillingham have played 8 matches are at position 19 with 7 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Gillingham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Head To Head
|Tuesday December 8 2020|
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Milton Keynes Dons||8||4||3||1||16||10||6||15||WWDWD|
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Players News and Squads
Dimitar Mitov (G-1)
George Williams (D-2)
Lloyd Jones (D-6)
Conor Masterson (D-24)
Jack Iredale (D-3)
Shilow Tracey (M-18)
Paul Digby (M-4)
Liam O’Neil (M-8)
James Brophy (M-7)
Joe Ironside (F-9)
Sam Smith (F-10)
Kai McKenzie-Lyle (G-13)
Harrison Dunk (M-11)
Jubril Okedina (D-15)
Jack Lankester (M-23)
Adam May (M-19)
Jensen Weir (M-16)
Harvey Knibbs (F-26)
Jamie Cumming (G-1)
Robbie McKenzie (D-14)
Max Ehmer (D-5)
Rhys Bennett (D-18)
David Tutonda (D-3)
Alex MacDonald (M-7)
Daniel Adshead (M-16)
Kyle Dempsey (M-8)
Danny Lloyd (M-17)
Vadaine Oliver (F-19)
John Akinde (F-15)
Aaron Chapman (G-12)
Ben Reeves (M-11)
Bailey Akehurst (M-27)
Oliver Lee (M-10)
Gerald Sithole (M-22)
Charlie Kelman (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.62||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.17||2.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
Cambridge United vs Gillingham : Predictions
Why Cambridge United Will Win
- Cambridge United has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cambridge United has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Gillingham Will Win
- Gillingham has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Gillingham has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Cambridge United or draw||Double chance : Cambridge United or draw||Double chance : Cambridge United or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||59%||59%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.