Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 16:45
Referee: Kevin Blom, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Cambuur vs Twente. Cambuur will host Twente at the Cambuurstadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Cambuur vs Twente : Live Score And Statistics
Cambuur Vs Twente. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
16:45 , Saturday August 28 2021
- J. Jacobs ( 66′ )
- J. Jacobs ( 90′ )
Match ends, Cambuur 2, Twente 0
Second Half ends, with score Cambuur 2, Twente 0
J. Jacobs had a Normal Goal Cambuur
Substitution 2 – D. Sambissa substitutes for M. Breij (Cambuur)
Substitution 5 – M. Ugalde substitutes for G. Troupee (Twente)
Substitution 4 – W. Brama substitutes for G. Smal (Twente)
Substitution 3 – L. Everink substitutes for R. Zerrouki (Twente)
J. Jacobs had a Normal Goal Cambuur
Substitution 2 – D. Limnios substitutes for M. Vlap (Twente)
Substitution 1 – J. Bosch substitutes for R. van Wolfswinkel (Twente)
L. Ilic Gets Red Card Twente
L. Ilic Gets Yellow Card Twente
L. Ilic Gets Yellow Card Twente
Substitution 1 – J. Jacobs substitutes for T. Kiss (Cambuur)
R. van Wolfswinkel Gets Yellow Card Twente
M. Hoedemakers Gets Yellow Card Cambuur
G. Smal Gets Yellow Card Twente
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cambuur vs Twente : Livescore
Cambuur vs Twente Prediction : Match Facts
- Cambuur have played 2 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Cambuur.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Twente have played 2 matches are at position 12 with 1 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Twente.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Cambuur vs Twente : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Friday May 3 2019|
|Friday December 14 2018|
|Tuesday January 30 2018|
|Saturday February 20 2016|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
|Saturday January 31 2015|
|Saturday August 9 2014|
|Sunday February 2 2014|
|Friday October 4 2013|
Cambuur vs Twente : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
Cambuur vs Twente : Players News and Squads
CoachH. de Jong
Sonny Stevens (G-1)
Doke Schmidt (D-5)
Calvin Mac-Intosh (D-3)
Erik Schouten (D-4)
Alex Bangura (D-16)
Mees Hoedemakers (M-6)
Tamás Kiss (M-21)
Michael Breij (M-14)
Robin Maulun (M-20)
Issa Kallon (M-7)
Tom Boere (F-9)
Bret Minnema (G-31)
Pieter Bos (G-12)
David Sambissa (D-18)
Marco Tol (D-15)
Jamie Jacobs (M-8)
Stefan Deuling (M-40)
Mitchell Paulissen (M-10)
Jhondly van der Meer (M-33)
Sam Hendriks (F-19)
Lars Unnerstall (G-1)
Giovanni Troupee (D-2)
Robin Pröpper (D-3)
Jayden Oosterwolde (D-17)
Gijs Smal (D-5)
Ramiz Zerrouki (M-19)
Michal Sadílek (M-23)
Luka Ilić (M-8)
Michel Vlap (M-14)
Queensy Menig (M-11)
Ricky van Wolfswinkel (F-13)
Ennio Van Der Gouw (G-30)
Jeffrey De Lange (G-22)
Luca Everink (D-36)
Mees Hilgers (D-35)
Dario Đumić (D-43)
Dimitris Limnios (M-18)
Wout Brama (M-6)
Jesse Bosch (M-32)
Manfred Ugalde (F-27)
Daan Rots (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cambuur vs Twente : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.55||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.66||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.55||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.55||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.57||3.55||2.64||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.65||3.58||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.49||3.20||2.73||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.66||2.60||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.60||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||3.45||2.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||3.20||2.69||Bet Here|
Cambuur vs Twente : Predictions
Why Cambuur Will Win
- Cambuur has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cambuur has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Twente Will Win
- Twente has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Twente has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Twente||Double chance : draw or Twente||Double chance : draw or Twente|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.