Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Jeremy Simpson, England
Status: Halftime 0 – 1
0 – 1
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough. Cardiff will host Middlesbrough at the Cardiff City Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Live Score And Statistics
Cardiff Vs Middlesbrough. England Championship Regular Season – Round 14
11:30 , Saturday October 23 2021
- A. Sporar ( 35′ )
First Half ends, with score Cardiff 0, Middlesbrough 1
and Second Half begins Cardiff 0, Middlesbrough 1
U. Ikpeazu Gets Yellow Card Middlesbrough
A. Sporar had a Penalty Middlesbrough
M. McGuinness Gets Yellow Card Cardiff
M. Pack Gets Yellow Card Cardiff
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Livescore
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough Prediction : Match Facts
- Cardiff have played 12 matches are at position 20 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Cardiff.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Middlesbrough have played 12 matches are at position 14 with 15 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Middlesbrough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Saturday July 18 2020|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
|Saturday February 17 2018|
|Saturday October 21 2017|
|Tuesday February 23 2016|
|Tuesday October 20 2015|
|Tuesday January 20 2015|
|Tuesday September 16 2014|
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Players News and Squads
Alex Smithies (G-25)
Perry Ng (D-38)
Aden Flint (D-5)
Mark McGuinness (D-2)
Ciaron Brown (D-30)
Will Vaulks (M-6)
Marlon Pack (M-21)
Ryan John Giles (M-26)
Rubin Colwill (M-27)
Mark Harris (M-29)
James Collins (F-19)
Dillon Phillips (G-1)
Curtis Nelson (D-16)
Sean Morrison (D-4)
Kieron Evans (M-36)
Eli King (M-32)
Isaak Davies (F-39)
Kieffer Moore (F-10)
Joe Lumley (G-1)
Paddy McNair (D-17)
Sol Bamba (D-22)
Lee Peltier (D-14)
Marcus Tavernier (M-7)
Jonathan Howson (M-16)
Matt Crooks (M-25)
Onel Hernández (M-8)
Martín Payero (F-10)
Uche Ikpeazu (F-9)
Andraž Šporar (F-11)
Luke Daniels (G-28)
Williams Kokolo (D-30)
James Léa Siliki (M-23)
Toyosi Olusanya (F-13)
Isaiah Jones (M-35)
Josh Coburn (F-37)
Duncan Watmore (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.45||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.43||3.16||3.22||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.45||3.15||2.82||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.40||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.45||3.16||3.22||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.41||3.22||2.99||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.33||3.20||2.97||Bet Here|
Cardiff vs Middlesbrough : Predictions
Why Cardiff Will Win
- Cardiff has a home team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cardiff has scored 5 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
- Middlesbrough has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Middlesbrough has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough||Double chance : draw or Middlesbrough|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.