Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Graham Scott, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 4
0 – 4
Cardiff vs West Brom. Cardiff will host West Brom at the Cardiff City Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Cardiff vs West Brom : Live Score And Statistics
Cardiff Vs West Brom. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
West Brom 4
- K. Grant ( 5′ )
- C. Nelson ( 56′ )
- A. Mowatt ( 75′ )
- M. Phillips ( 82′ )
Match ends, Cardiff 0, West Brom 4
Second Half ends, with score Cardiff 0, West Brom 4
M. Phillips had a Normal Goal West Brom
Substitution 3 – J. Molumby substitutes for J. Livermore (West Brom)
A. Mowatt had a Normal Goal West Brom
Substitution 3 – R. Colwill substitutes for W. Vaulks (Cardiff)
Substitution 2 – M. Harris substitutes for J. Collins (Cardiff)
Substitution 1 – K. Moore substitutes for M. McGuinness (Cardiff)
Substitution 2 – M. Phillips substitutes for C. Robinson (West Brom)
Substitution 1 – G. Diangana substitutes for K. Grant (West Brom)
C. Nelson had a Own Goal West Brom
K. Bartley Gets Yellow Card West Brom
J. Collins Gets Yellow Card Cardiff
K. Grant had a Normal Goal West Brom
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Cardiff vs West Brom : Livescore
Cardiff vs West Brom Prediction : Match Facts
- Cardiff have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Bournemouth.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- West Brom have played 9 matches are at position 1 with 19 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against West Brom.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
Cardiff vs West Brom : Head To Head
|Tuesday January 28 2020|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Saturday March 29 2014|
|Saturday December 14 2013|
Cardiff vs West Brom : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Cardiff vs West Brom : Players News and Squads
Dillon Phillips (G-1)
Sean Morrison (D-4)
Aden Flint (D-5)
Curtis Nelson (D-16)
Mark McGuinness (M-2)
Will Vaulks (M-6)
Marlon Pack (M-21)
Ciaron Brown (M-30)
Leandro Bacuna (F-7)
Ryan John Giles (F-26)
James Collins (F-19)
Alex Smithies (G-25)
Joel Bagan (D-3)
Perry Ng (D-38)
Rubin Colwill (M-27)
Joe Ralls (M-8)
Mark Harris (M-29)
Kieffer Moore (F-10)
Sam Johnstone (G-1)
Semi Ajayi (D-6)
Kyle Bartley (D-5)
Conor Townsend (D-3)
Darnell Furlong (M-2)
Jake Livermore (M-8)
Alex Mowatt (M-27)
Adam Reach (M-20)
Callum Robinson (F-7)
Jordan Hugill (F-17)
Karlan Grant (F-18)
David Button (G-25)
Kean Bryan (D-22)
Cédric Kipré (D-21)
Taylor Gardner-Hickman (D-29)
Grady Diangana (M-11)
Jayson Molumby (M-14)
Matt Phillips (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Cardiff vs West Brom : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.25||3.35||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.25||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.34||3.32||2.28||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.30||3.15||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.15||3.25||2.19||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.34||3.32||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.25||3.32||2.22||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.20||3.25||2.16||Bet Here|
Cardiff vs West Brom : Predictions
Why Cardiff Will Win
- Cardiff has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Cardiff has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why West Brom Will Win
- West Brom has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- West Brom has scored 10 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or West Brom||Double chance : draw or West Brom||Double chance : draw or West Brom|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||38%||38%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.