Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: M. Coy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Carlisle vs Salford City. Carlisle will host Salford City at the Brunton Park for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Carlisle vs Salford City : Live Score And Statistics
Carlisle Vs Salford City. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- B. Dickenson ( 8′ )
- J. Mellish ( 60′ )
Salford City 1
- J. Morris ( 44′ )
Match ends, Carlisle 2, Salford City 1
Second Half ends, with score Carlisle 2, Salford City 1
C. Guy Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
Substitution 3 – M. Mampala substitutes for B. Dickenson (Carlisle)
Substitution 3 – M. Willock substitutes for M. Lund (Salford City)
Substitution 2 – T. Elliott substitutes for L. Shephard (Salford City)
Substitution 2 – L. Alessandra substitutes for T. Abrahams (Carlisle)
J. Lowe Gets Yellow Card Salford City
Substitution 1 – A. Hunter substitutes for T. Brandon (Salford City)
J. Mellish had a Normal Goal Carlisle
Substitution 1 – J. Gibson substitutes for Z. Clough (Carlisle)
J. Morris had a Normal Goal Salford City
J. Turnbull Gets Yellow Card Salford City
Z. Clough Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
T. Abrahams Gets Yellow Card Carlisle
B. Dickenson had a Normal Goal Carlisle
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Carlisle vs Salford City : Livescore
Carlisle vs Salford City Prediction : Match Facts
- Carlisle have played 5 matches are at position 12 with 6 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Carlisle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Salford City have played 5 matches are at position 16 with 5 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Salford City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Carlisle vs Salford City : Head To Head
|Saturday February 20 2021|
|Wednesday December 2 2020|
|Friday April 10 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
Carlisle vs Salford City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Carlisle vs Salford City : Players News and Squads
Magnus Norman (G-1)
Kelvin Mellor (D-2)
Corey Whelan (D-17)
Rod McDonald (D-5)
Jack Armer (D-3)
Joe Riley (M-7)
Callum Anthony Guy (M-8)
Jon Mellish (M-12)
Zach Clough (F-10)
Tristan Abrahams (F-14)
Brennan Dickenson (F-11)
Lukas Jensen (G-13)
Morgan Feeney (D-16)
Taylor Charters (M-15)
Brad Young (F-30)
Lewis Alessandra (F-9)
Manasse Mampala (F-19)
Jordan Gibson (M-27)
Zach Jeacock (G-12)
Liam Shephard (D-32)
Jordan Turnbull (D-16)
Corrie Ndaba (D-6)
Ibou Touray (D-3)
Jason Lowe (M-4)
Matthew Lund (M-8)
Josh Morris (M-11)
Conor McAleny (M-18)
Brandon Thomas-Asante (M-37)
Ian Henderson (F-40)
Joel Torrance (G-31)
Kelly N’Mai (D-30)
Matthew Willock (M-14)
Ashley Hunter (M-10)
Andy Smith (D-24)
Tom Elliott (F-9)
D’Mani Bughail-Mellor (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Carlisle vs Salford City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.25||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.74||3.26||2.83||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.56||2.98||2.67||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.81||3.08||2.79||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.51||2.98||2.73||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.74||3.26||2.83||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||2.75||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||2.99||2.76||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.05||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.53||2.97||2.72||Bet Here|
Carlisle vs Salford City : Predictions
Why Carlisle Will Win
- Carlisle has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Carlisle has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Salford City Will Win
- Salford City has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Salford City has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Carlisle or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Carlisle or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Carlisle or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.